How does an Advantage Profile help you grow your business?
Advantage profiles will always be seen first by insurance shoppers before Basic profiles. Not to toot our own horn, but we’re a pretty big name when shopping for insurance online. We get over 6 million shoppers yearly visiting our site looking for insurance. With that many insurance shoppers on our site, you’ll want to showcase the best possible profile prominently on TrustedChoice.com.
When a shopper enters their insurance needs on TrustedChoice.com, they are taken to our directory of agencies. Wouldn’t you want to be a top recommended agency?
What are the features of an Advantage profile?
An Advantage profile brings more information to the surface to better share your services and expertise to the buyer.
Depending on your subscription level, your Advantage listing can have:
- “Recommended Agency” banner or Specialization banner
- Professional Badge
- Your own logo
- Agency Name
- Agency Location
- Star Ratings with Client Reviews
- Positioning Statement
An Advantage profile has a tabular layout that highlights your services and expertise that may include:
- Request a quote button
- Overview statement of your agency
- History and listing of your staff with optional photos to showcase your agency
- Personalized URLs to customize your profile's web address to match your agency brand
- Easy social sharing buttons for your profile
- Inclusion of your own agency social media links
- Ability for consumers to write positive reviews about your agency
- Addition of your own success stories with client testimonials
- Ability to upload your own agency video
- Detailed insurance services and line of business listing
Ready to start growing your BUSINESS?
Upgrade to an Advantage Subscription and be the next Trusted Choice recommended agent. Sign up here.
Already have an Advantage Profile?
Is your profile up to date? If not, now’s the ideal time to log in to your Advantage account for a quick review and refresh, including your appetite settings. With options that enable you to filter by insured status and six-digit NAIC code (for our Commercial Lines users), you can fine-tune your appetite for the type of business you like to write.
As always, our friendly Client Success team is an email or phone call away—let us know if you get stuck and how we can help. Reach us at 855-372-0075 or email@example.com.