Relationships Built on Trust.
At Mountain State Insurance, we specialize in meeting the personal insurance needs of professionals and their families in the greater Charleston Area for over 100 years.
We are proud to provide homeowners , auto, and small business insurance, as well as financial services products and employee benefits to businesses and individuals throughout our region. We work to proactively develop a clear understanding of our clients' and prospective clients' needs, and to provide the practical solutions to meet those needs.
We focus on industries and specialties where we have valuable and appropriate expertise and resources. In so doing, we go about our business with uncompromising integrity, ethics, passion, professionalism and competence.
Call us today at (304)720-2000 or visit our website at www.mountainstateinsurance.com to learn more about what Mountain State can offer you!
Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram @MountainStateInsurance to keep up with news and events!
Ask me about these types of insurance
An independent insurance agent will make sure that your business is covered in the event of a catastrophe or sudden loss.Request a business insurance quote
Get multiple quotes on your homeowners insurance with one phone call. Let an independent agent shop for you.Request a homeowners insurance quote
A workers' compensation insurance policy will cover the majority of injuries that arise from work-related duties.Request a workers' compensation insurance quote
An annuity is an investment product issued by an insurance company that provides you with guaranteed periodic payments in return for your initial investment.Request a annuities quote
If a data breach does happen, it's a wise decision to have a cyber liability insurance policy to help your company stay secure.Request a cyber liability quote
What People Are Saying
As an electrical contractor, the NCCI classification system provides several classifications for our payroll to be assigned to, according to the specific type of work being performed. When Mountain State Insurance reviewed our last payroll audit they identified errors, disputed the audit for us, and obtained a 59% reduction in our audit premium.
I'm impressed by the fact that the folks at Mountain State have gone to great lengths to truly understand my business. It's refreshing to work with an insurance agent who recognizes the intricacies of the oil and gas industry and can offer targeted solutions to our specific needs. This has paid great dividends in tailoring a cost-effective, yet comprehensive, insurance program for my company.
- Builders Risk/Home Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Mobile Home
- Personal Watercraft
- Special Event
- Vacant Land
- Valuable Items
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners / Package
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Companies We Work With
- America Modern Home Ins
- Cincinnati Insurance Co
- Encova Insurance
- Hiscox Ins Co Inc.
- Oxford Life Insurance Company
- Progressive Insurance
- RLI Corp
- Risk Placement Services (RPS)
- Westfield Insurance
- Zurich America Insurance Co