Trimble-Batjer Insurance Associates, LLP has a long and storied history of serving the needs of our clients for over five generations. We have offices in both San Angelo and San Antonio, Tx., serving clients all over Texas, and are licensed in almost all 50 states to serve the needs of our customers whose business take them away from home.
Our staff of professionals have all been developed in special insurance areas and have decades of experience. They are highly trained, licensed, and credentialed to ensure our customer's peace of mind for total account placement and management. We strive to build the kind of trust that only comes from having things done correctly by people you know. We build personal relationships throughout the insurance process; from account placement to claims.
Offering insurance in the following areas: Auto; Homeowners; Business; Life; Motorcycle; RV; Boat & Watercraft; Flood; Renters; Dental; Disability; Health; Vision; Landlord; Mobile Home; Medicare Supplements; Retirement; and more.
What our clients are saying
"Michele is the greatest claims specialist ever and she deserves a raise for all her hard work and exceptional customer service."
"They went above and beyond to assist us in helping us get the proper commercial coverage for our business and expedited the process to ensure we had no lapse in coverage! I find it very rare to receive such exceptional customer service. Thank you!!"
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance professionals
Why choose Trimble-Batjer Insurance Associates, LLP
States we serve
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Mobile Home
- Personal Watercraft
- RV / Motorhome
- Travel Trailer
- Vacant Land
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:Burns & Wilcox, CNA, Chubb, Encompass, Kemper Independence, Republic F&C Insurance Company, The Hartford, Union Standard Insurance Group, Vindati
Trimble-Batjer Insurance Associates, LLP Team
Trimble-Batjer Insurance Associates, LLP Reviews
Michele is the greatest claims specialist ever and she deserves a raise for all her hard work and exceptional customer service.
They went above and beyond to assist us in helping us get the proper commercial coverage for our business and expedited the process to ensure we had no lapse in coverage! I find it very rare to receive such exceptional customer service. Thank you!!