Saving money is a vital concern for nearly everyone in these difficult times. Because of this, it is important that you find the best possible rate for your auto and homeowners insurance policy. Luckily, it is much easier to find a great rate for insurance now than ever before.
In the past, you were pretty much stuck accepting whatever type of insurance your agent could find for you. Then, around ten years ago, nearly every insurance company started offering their product online. Soon after, people started feeling as though they were insurance experts and handled their polices online themselves. This wasn't a bad thing-in many cases. However, there are downfalls to working directly with the insurance companies.
In many cases, insurance customers do not understand what type of coverage they need. They take the lowest possible rate, without looking into the repercussions that could be caused. This is fine and good-until the time comes that they need to get something back from the insurance company.
Because of this, working with an independent agency is actually still a superior way to obtain insurance. The agent can help you get the coverage you need at a price you can afford. Additionally, there are many agencies now that offer features that make it even easier. For instance, in some cases you can compare insurance quotes online.
Unlike trying to compare by visiting each site yourself, using one of these tools means that you are comparing apples to apples. Therefore, not only are you paying as little as possible, you are still getting the type of coverage you need. Spend some time researching the options, and then choose an independent agency that will make things easy for you and save you money too.
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance professionals
Ask me about these types of insurance...
Having the right car insurance is so important, even more important is understanding all the ins and outs of your coverage to help protect you.
An independent insurance agent will make sure that your business is covered in the event of a catastrophe or sudden loss.
Get multiple quotes on your homeowners insurance with one phone call. Let an independent agent shop for you.
Our independent insurance agents are here to help you find the best life insurance that will take care of those you leave behind.
If a data breach does happen, it's a wise decision to have a cyber liability insurance policy to help your company stay secure.
An independent insurance agent will walk you through top umbrella policy options to make sure you have the proper coverage to tackle above and beyond claims.
Why choose Treat's Insurance Agency
States we serve
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Mobile Home
- Personal Watercraft
- RV / Motorhome
- Short-Term / Sharing
- Special Event
- Travel Trailer
- Vacant Land
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Accident & Health
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade