Affordable Insurance Agency opened its doors for business in 2018 by Emmanuel & Agatha Ntui as an independent agency. Emmanuel has been an agent since 2015 and initially trained with StateFarm Insurance Company as a captive agent. After experiencing how insurance companies worked, Emmanuel wanted to create an independent agency that met his standards and expectations. We take every day with three things in mind: provide exceptional service for each client, develop relationships and have fun.
Renters, Health, Medicare, Life, Cannabis Dispensary, Day Spa, Church, Daycare Center, Hotel, Hospital, Auto Dealership, Restaurant, Brewery, Cannabis/Hemp Dispensary, Tobacco store, CBD store, Landlord Insurance, Condo, Homeowners, and many other winery vineyard, brewery insurance, and Yacht, Boat, Liability Insurance.
This business process may sound like a simple task, but the world has changed due to the global epidemic, and we don't get to do business face-to-face the way we used to.
Give us a call today!
What our clients are saying
"Emmanuel was great very helpful."
"I was in desperate need to find affordable homeowners insurance since my current one was drastically increased. Emmanuel took the time to not only find me a better rate , but went over what I really needed and didn't need. I'm so grateful for his help."
"Emmanuel was very nice and helped me to obtain 3 types of insurance! Rates were all very good! Thanks Emmanuel!"
"Hard worker and honest"
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance professionals
Why choose Affordable Insurance Agency LLC
States we serve
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Mobile Home
- Personal Watercraft
- RV / Motorhome
- Short-Term / Sharing
- Special Event
- Travel Trailer
- Vacant Land
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Accident & Health
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:1st Auto and Casualty, 5Star Life, Aetna, All Risks, Allstate, AmTrust Financial, Attune, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Bristol West Insurance Company, Builders & Tradesmen's Insurance (BTIS), Burns & Wilcox, CNA, Chubb, Cigna, Clear Blue Insurance Group, Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company (RLI), Family Heritage Life, Fidelity National Insurance Company, Foresters, General Casualty Insurance Companies, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, Infinity Insurance Company, John Hancock, Lloyd's, Mercury Insurance Group, Mutual of Omaha, National General Insurance (GMAC), New Era Life, New York Life, Orchid Insurance Company, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, RPS, RT Specialty / LoVullo, Surplus & Excess Lines, Swyfft Insurance, TAPCO, The General, Tower Hill Preferred, Transamerica, United Healthcare, WellCare
Affordable Insurance Agency LLC Team
Affordable Insurance Agency LLC Reviews
Emmanuel was great very helpful.
I was in desperate need to find affordable homeowners insurance since my current one was drastically increased. Emmanuel took the time to not only find me a better rate , but went over what I really needed and didn't need. I'm so grateful for his help.
Emmanuel was very nice and helped me to obtain 3 types of insurance! Rates were all very good! Thanks Emmanuel!
Hard worker and honest