We have what you need to be prepared.
At TRM Insurance, just as our business has progressed since its launch, so has our knowledge and experience in writing policies. We have a framework for individuals and businesses seeking coverage for the assets they need in day-to-date life.
Backed by 70 years of collective experience, our agents understand the many industries we serve and the requirements necessary for adequate coverage. We go the extra mile to build a strong relationship with you, not only to be there as your advocate, but to understand the risks you face and how we can help you reduce and protect them.
We work hard to assist businesses with proper coverage.
At TRM Insurance, we understand the complexities associated with starting and owning a small business. Our goal is to help protect our clients in every potential scenario and from many types of issues and risks. That's why we want to protect your investment, protect your employees, and protect your relationship with Amazon by letting TRM protect you.
We design policies to protect you, your business, your employees, and the items your company delivers. Likewise, we offer the ability to ensure that you comply with complicated regulations and restrictions and provide the tools, resources, and assistance you need to make your operations possible.
What our clients are saying
"They answer the phone, you get someone that knows what they are talking about. Great carriers, service and in a timely manner."
"On point, easy to work with and always available."
"Family owned and always helpful and friendly. Great customer service and the agents are knowledgeable and will save you money!"
Commercial Lines insurance experts
Why choose TRM Insurance, LLC
States we serve
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Our insurance coverages
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Other companies we work with:Berkley Southeast Insurance Group, Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Company, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance Company, Builders Mutual Insurance Company, Chesapeake Employers' Insurance, Donegal Mutual Insurance Company, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Mid-Continent Group, Pie Insurance, Summit Consulting LLC
TRM Insurance, LLC Reviews
They answer the phone, you get someone that knows what they are talking about. Great carriers, service and in a timely manner.
On point, easy to work with and always available.
Family owned and always helpful and friendly. Great customer service and the agents are knowledgeable and will save you money!