Insurance Management Consultants, Inc. is an independent insurance brokerage specializing in Professional Liability coverage for Architects, Engineers and Environmentals. We serve over 1,500 firms in the Carolinas.
IMCI's professional liability specialists have over 150 years combined experience working with professionals. Our goal as experienced professionals in the insurance industry is to provide insurance coverage to our clients in an ethical, professional atmosphere, which encourages good business relationships and long-term commitments.
- Business Owners / Package
- Business Vehicle
- General Liability
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Companies We Work With
- Hiscox Ins Co Inc.
- Progressive Insurance
- Risk Placement Services (RPS)