Get Home Insurance Quotes
How to Get Free Home Insurance Quotes
It’s essential to protect your home and belongings from losses caused by risks such as fires, burglaries and severe weather damage. When you are looking for homeowners insurance quotes, make sure the coverage you are considering also provides adequate coverage for your liability risks to protect your financial assets.
An independent agent in the Trusted Choice® network can help by assessing your coverage needs and providing free home insurance quotes that have the right coverage for your needs, concerns and risks. Because independent agents work with many insurance companies, the agent you choose can help you compare several quotes and find the best plan for you.
Tips for Getting the Best Home Insurance Quotes
- Start by listing everything you need the policy to cover, including your home, personal property, valuables, fine art and collectibles.
- Inquire about bundling policies such as home and auto insurance.
- Add any “toys” such as motorcycles, ATVs, boats and other vehicles.
- Be sure to mention any items that may affect the amount of liability coverage you need, such as a backyard trampoline or swimming pool.
- Look for special deals and incentive payment plans, such as discounts for paying annually vs. monthly.
Information for Accurate Home Insurance Quotes
Home insurance quotes are only as good as the information you provide. Make sure you supply the following information accurately:
- The address on the home title
- The year the house was constructed and the square footage
- History of repairs and renovations
- The purchase price
- All home safety items such as smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and fire sprinklers
- All security mechanisms, such as deadbolt locks, a fire proof safe, burglar alarm and security gates
By working with an independent agent in your local area, not only will you get all the personal assistance you need, but your agent can look for various discounts that may apply and help you save on your home insurance costs.
Searching for Home Insurance Quotes
Your home is most likely your biggest investment, and would be the most costly possession to repair or replace. It’s important to protect your property from loss due to fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism, personal liability claims and other unforeseen events.
Be sure to select a reputable insurance company to work with. Why? Because you deserve the peace of mind knowing that you have the right protection to match your needs and risks, and that your insurance company has the financial stability you can rely on. Not only that, but when it comes time to file a claim, you will want the best possible customer service and claims experience.
To ensure you get the right policy that addresses all of your concerns, contact a Trusted Choice member agent, right in your area. One of these agents can help you review several home insurance quotes tailored to your real life needs, and select the right policy for you.
« End of box »