Did you know that 563,917 businesses in the Centennial State employed 991,542 employees in recent years? Successful small companies are seeing enormous success — especially in the supportive community of Denver suburb Aurora, CO — but they also encountered $7,161,207 in losses. Since Colorado is the 11th highest state in the country to see such financial devastation, your Aurora business needs proper protection.
Luckily, there are a host of Independent Insurance Agents in the area to help you find the best Aurora business insurance. Our agents aren't tied down to one company and can gather quotes from numerous insurance carriers, giving you options in terms of price and coverages. Visit your local agent today to get started.
If you had to have one coverage, general liability would be your first step to protect yourself against the smallest of incidents and unexpected surprises. These specific liability insurance options protect you from paying out of pocket for medical bills and defense costs.
- General Liability: According to a recent Travelers Business Risk Summary, 60% of small-business owners ranked medical cost inflation as their highest concern and over 30% said they felt the least prepared to handle this concern. Don't suffer financially if a customer slips and falls on the way out the door. Talk to an agent about how essential general liability is for your Aurora small business.
- Product Liability: If your company sells, produces or manufactures a product and it malfunctions, how would you respond? A national study found that 71% of product liability awards and 53% of medical malpractice awards by the courts amounted to $1 million or more. Make sure you're protected by purchasing the right product liability insurance for your needs.
- Professional Liability: Do your employees give advice to customers on a regular basis? If you're a consulting, architecture or accounting firm, you need errors and omissions coverage to protect yourself against negligence claims. Let an agent show you the options you have.
Business Interruption Insurance for Aurora Businesses
Colorado's gross state product increased by 3.8% — an impressive 1.6% more than the increase in the recent gross domestic product. But if your business were forced to temporarily shut its doors, how would you continue to contribute to the state's economic success? Business interruption insurance compensates you for the revenue you would normally be making during a shutdown so you can pay bills and your employees on time. Our agents can explain the details and find you something comprehensive and affordable.
Property Insurance for Businesses in Aurora, CO
There were 119 natural disasters in the United States in recent years. Not only that, but only 61% of the losses from natural disasters were covered and $9.7 billion of damage losses were uncovered. Colorado was the second-highest state, with $1.702 billion in insured catastrophe losses in recent years.
If this isn't reason enough, an agent can explain why property insurance provides a necessary layer of coverage for your physical property and office equipment. With personalized Aurora commercial insurance, you are able to make repairs and get back up and running in no time.
Workers' Compensation for Aurora Businesses
Nationally, the cost of workers' compensation coverage is $1.27 for every $100 in wages, or $612 per employee. It's a small price to pay if an employee is injured while on the job or suffers from an illness related to work. Your local agent can find a workers' compensation policy that works for you and your company at a price you can afford.
Employee Coverages for Aurora Businesses
- Total recent spending on premiums in Colorado: $858,947
- 28th highest average premiums in the U.S.
The annual cost of health care for small businesses in recent years was $5,413 for a single person plan and $16,636 for a family plan — 4% less than and 4% more than the national average, respectively. But your employees deserve the right health and life insurance coverage for themselves and their families. Because navigating the ins and outs of employee coverages can get complex, let an agent be your partner in crime.
Cyber Crime Insurance for Aurora, CO Businesses
- Number of identity theft complaints in recent years: 4,579
- 13th highest for identity theft complaints in the U.S.
Only 22% of small businesses have a cyber/data breach response plan in place. If a hacker gains access to your company's personally identifiable information, you could face serious legal fees and customer loyalty damages after the fact. Cybercrime insurance is easy to obtain and add to your Aurora business insurance policy, especially with an agent.
Find the Right Aurora Commercial Insurance for Your Business
Independent insurance agents know the risks you face as an Aurora small-business owner. Our agents are trained in addressing these risks head-on and finding a comprehensive, personalized insurance plan that works. With an agent, you can focus on your bottom line while we handle your financial protection.