Littleton Business Insurance

Your Complete Guide to Littleton, CO, Business Insurance

How to connect with a local expert

Littleton Colorado Business Insurance

Littleton, CO, is known for its iconic art scene. With symphonies and art centers, this place has entertainment. There are 47,734 residents in this culture-attuned town. 

When you're one of the 630,113 small business owners in Colorado, you'll need a policy that lasts. An independent insurance agent can help with coverage and price. Connect with a local expert to get started with your search for a reliable policy.

Is Liability Insurance Necessary for Every Littleton, CO, Business?

In 2019, there were $8,800,495,000 in commercial claims paid in Colorado. If part of that is your loss, you could be paying out a large expense. Liability insurance is one of the most used coverages for your business. Speak with an independent agent about the following liability policies:

Cyber liability insurance: Cyber liability will help pay for damage arising out of a cyberattack. When sensitive information gets leaked, your operation is responsible for the loss. Talk with an independent agent in Littleton to quote. 

General liability or GL insurance: GL insurance is one of the most used coverages for your business. It will protect against a variety of lawsuits arising out of bodily injury and property damage. Connect with a Littleton independent agent to review. 

Business interruption insurance: Business interruption insurance will pay for regular business expenses when a catastrophe closes your doors. Coverage lasts for 12 to 24 months and can be added to your GL policy. Speak with a Littleton independent agent for more details. 

Is Your Littleton, CO, Commercial Property Insured?

Your commercial insurance is unique and specific to your business. If you own a commercial property, you may be shocked to know that you're not fully covered. Many policies on the market will only insure up to 80% of the building's value. This leaves you responsible for the first 20%. To get the right insurance, speak with an agent on the following items concerning your structure:

  • Total square footage
  • Year built and structural makeup 
  • Operations that occupy the property
  • Market value and replacement cost
  • Protective devices in place
  • Prior property claims

Common Property Risks in Littleton:

  1. Wildfires and residential fires
  2. Flooding and water damage
  3. Severe storms and lightning damage
  4. Heavy snow
  5. Burglary and other property crimes

Flood Insurance — Does Your Property Have It?

Contrary to popular belief, flood damage is excluded from your commercial property policy. This means when a flood occurs, you'll have to pay for the loss without flood insurance. Talk with a Littleton independent agent to discuss this important insurance.

Employee Policies That Your Littleton, CO, Business Should Consider

If you want to have growth, you need people to help. Employees are often the lifeblood of your company. They handle the day-to-day tasks for you. To show you care, you should consider coverages that will protect them and your business. Discuss the following policies with an independent agent:

Workers' compensation insurance: In Colorado, you are required by law to carry workers' compensation insurance. This coverage will pay for medical expenses and lost wages when an employee is injured on the job. To make sure you're meeting state mandates, contact a Littleton independent agent for quotes. 

Employee benefits coverage: Colorado has 1,059,196 people employed by small businesses. If you're looking to attract or retain staff, you'll need to offer something worthwhile. Employee benefits coverage is a great way to help your employees pay for one of their largest expenses, health insurance. Speak with a Littleton independent agent for package options. 

How Working with a Littleton, CO, Independent Agent Can Save You Money

Your company's protection should be task number one. When you DIY your policies, you could be missing key coverages. An independent insurance agent works on your behalf at zero cost to you, saving you time and money.

They have options on policy and premium because they have access to multiple carriers. When you're tired of doing everything on your own, get a professional. TrustedChoice.com has a network of local experts to help you begin.

Share this page on Twitter Share this page on Facebook Share this page on LinkedIn

TrustedChoice.com Article | Reviewed by Jeffrey Green

©2020, Consumer Agent Portal, LLC. All rights reserved.

https://www.city-data.com/city/Littleton-Colorado.html

https://www.littletongov.org/my-littleton/littleton-history/general-history