Englewood, CO, is known for its small-town charm. Close to Denver, this little city has all the conveniences without the hassle. With over 34,407 residents, Englewood is an active place for business and entertainment.
When you drive along Englewood's streets, you'll want protection. An independent insurance agent can help with a car policy to suit your needs. Connect with a local expert to start saving on a reliable policy.
Why You Might Need Optional Car Coverage in Englewood, CO
Your car policy will come standard with liability. Anything beyond that will need to be added. An independent agent can help you walk through which coverages are necessary for your situation. In the meantime, check out some options:
- Gap coverage: This pays for the difference in your remaining loan balance and the market value when a total loss occurs.
- Tow coverage: This will pay for a tow truck to tow a covered auto due to a loss.
- Collision coverage: This pays for property damage to your car in the event of a crash.
- Rental car coverage: This will provide reimbursement for a rental car when your covered auto is damaged.
- Comprehensive coverage: This will pay for property damage to your vehicle that is hit by an unavoidable object.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists or UM/UIM: This coverage will pay for your expenses arising from an accident with an uninsured at-fault driver. Nationally, there are 13.0% uninsured drivers and 13.1% in Colorado.
No matter if you drive an SUV or an RV, you'll need coverage for all the what-ifs. Liability protection is good, but it doesn't cover all your exposures. To ensure you're getting the protection you need, connect with an Englewood independent agent.
Why Your Englewood, CO, Car Insurance Limits May Be Too Low
- A minimum liability of $25,000 per person/ $50,000 per accident/ $15,000 property damage.
With the average cost of a vehicle being $36,000, you'll want more than state minimum coverage. When you have an accident that exceeds your insurance, you could have garnished wages to pay for the rest. Connect with an Englewood independent agent to review your coverage.
How You Can Save Premium on Your Englewood, CO, Car Insurance
Carriers look at a variety of risk factors when assigning premiums. The best way to get lower rates is by speaking with an adviser. They can help with discounts and more. Check out rating factors the insurance companies use below:
- Policy discounts that may apply
- Your claims history
- Your insurance score
- The coverages you choose
- Catastrophes reported
- Local crime rates
- Your motor vehicle record (MVR)
You will have control over some items that determine the rate, others you won't. Local crime will impact your costs whether you like it or not. Let's take a peek at the auto theft rates per 100,000 people:
- National average: 228.9
- Colorado average: 380.5
- Englewood average: 930.7
Another way to save is by bundling your auto and home insurance. When you put all your policies with the same carrier, they reward you with lower premiums. Contact an Englewood independent agent for more ideas on cutting costs.
Are Uber Services Covered under Your Englewood, CO, Auto Policy?
Your auto insurance will exclude coverage for rideshare or livery-for-hire services. That means if you drive for Uber or Lyft, you could be without insurance. To have proper protection, a local adviser can help.
Commercial auto insurance is a policy that you will likely need to cover your exposure. Since you are technically operating a business, you'll need the right coverage for a loss. Talk with an Englewood independent agent for quotes.
Why You Need an Englewood, CO, Independent Agent
When you're searching for the best coverage and premium on the market, get a professional. An independent insurance agent has access to dozens of carriers, giving you options. They work on your behalf at no cost to you, saving you time and money.
If you think it sounds too good to be true, it isn't. TrustedChoice.com has a network of local experts ready to help. Use the find-an-agent resource to get connected today.
TrustedChoice.com Article | Reviewed by Jeffrey Green
©2021, Consumer Agent Portal, LLC. All rights reserved.