If you have a home and a family you support, you may be asking yourself how to ensure that their needs will be met if they should suddenly not have your income. A life insurance policy may be the answer, as this flexible tool can be structured to cover your family's expenses, including your mortgage, your family's cost of living and your children's education expenses. Finding the best Laredo, TX life insurance for your needs is easy when you have the help of a knowledgeable agent.
Use our independent agent matching system to find the best insurance plan in your area. You tell us what you’re looking for, and our technology will recommend the best agents for you. Any information you provide will be sent to only the agents you pick. We do not sell to third parties.
Estimated Costs for Laredo Life Insurance
- Number of new individual policies purchased in the U.S., 2009: 10,139.
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20-year term life coverage for a 35 year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $35.69.
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20-year term life coverage for a 50 year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $86.98.
Note that the sample prices are not meant to represent actual quotes from any insurer or agent. Your actual rate will depend upon many different things, and these can even include your job and your hobbies.
Consider some examples. Since this city is a large center of trade between the U.S. and Mexico, some jobs require international or interstate travel. Those who travel extensively, or who drive for a living, may be considered a higher risk compared to an office worker.
There are many things you can do to positively impact your life insurance premiums too. Many people earn preferred rates by living a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t smoke, drink moderately, and keep your weight within the normal range for your height, some insurers will reward you with cheaper price quotes.
Since subtle things affect Laredo life insurance quotes, it’s important to compare a variety of prices from different companies. A Trusted Choice member agent can provide you with this information for free.
Save on Life Insurance
Our independent agents shop around to find you the best coverage.
Different Types of Life Insurance Policies
- Permanent life insurance: This policy is active for your entire life or up until the age of 100. In addition to death benefits, permanent life insurance offers an investment component that you can use for retirement planning or emergency funds. There are two types of permanent life insurance policies:
- Whole life insurance: This is the oldest form of life insurance, and has predictable premiums.
- Universal life insurance: This type of coverage is more flexible than whole life because premiums, cash value growth, and even the death benefit can be adjusted within certain limits.
- Term life insurance: This is the simplest form of life insurance coverage. It lasts for the period of time you choose, ranging anywhere from 5 to 30 years. Term life insurance is cheaper than whole or universal life insurance, as it pays a death benefit only, and does not accrue a cash value.
This summary is only intended as an outline of the most basic types of Laredo life insurance policies that you might consider. These days, you can also find other variations, options, and riders that can help you further tailor your policy to your needs.
For example, a married couple might purchase a joint survivorship policy that only pays a benefit on the first or last one to pass away. This could either help the surviving spouse with expenses or provide a way to pass on assets to descendents.
Who Purchases Laredo Life Insurance?
- Americans under 25 with life insurance: 18%
- Americans aged 25 to 34 with life insurance: over 50%
- Americans who do not believe they have enough life insurance: 39%
While you’re probably aware that young people are generally cheaper to insure than older people, that fact should not stop seniors from shopping for coverage. Let an independent agent help you shop around for an insurance company that offers affordable rates to a person in your situation.
If you own or manage a local company, you can also discuss group life benefit plans with a Trusted Choice member agent. Many companies find that group benefits help them retain good employees.
Compare Laredo Life Insurance Quotes
An independent member of Trusted Choice network can help you shop for the right coverage at the right price. Contact a member agent for help with Laredo life insurance today.