This Dallas suburb is the 18th largest city in Texas, with nearly 140,000 residents. With fewer than 55,000 residents in 1970, it is fair to say the city has seen substantial growth over the past few decades. Is your family growing, as well? Have you purchased a home, come into some additional financial assets, or are just looking at your future goals? If so, it might be time to consider Mesquite, TX life insurance. It is one of the best ways to protect your family from the financial devastation that could befall them if you pass away unexpectedly. There are several types of life insurance products and anyone who is considering them should spend a few minutes learning about each one.
One way to do that is to get in touch with a member agent in the Trusted Choice® network. These professionals are on hand to answer your coverage questions and offer you free Mesquite life insurance quotes from competitive insurers. This combination of personal service and competitive rate quotes can help you find the right coverage at the right price. Contact one of these member agents as soon as possible for help with all of your life insurance needs.
Compare Mesquite Life Insurance Costs
- Rates will vary based on age, coverage amount, policy type, and many other unique factors
- Example monthly rate for $250,000 of 20-year term life coverage for a 35-year old female preferred risk non-smoker: $23.90
- Example monthly rate for $500,000 of 20-year term life coverage for a 35-year old female preferred risk non-smoker: $35.69
The sample quotes do not represent prices from any specific insurer or for a particular individual. Many variables, including your residence ZIP code, will affect pricing.
Insurers will want to know the type of work you do, your general health history, and whether or not you smoke tobacco before they give you a quote. You might be in excellent physical condition and health, but work as a construction roofer. Some insurers could consider this occupation too risky to offer you their most preferred rates. However, each insurance company has different criteria for providing Mesquite life insurance quotes. Your Trusted Choice member agent can help sort out the details.
Screening for Life Insurance: Is It Worth It?
Some people would rather not answer numerous heath questions or undergo any type of medical exam in order to apply for TX life insurance. You can find simplified and guaranteed-issue policies that won't require you to go through health exams and other screenings. You can usually complete an application in a few minutes, and you may even be able to do it online or over the phone. Other policies require detailed health questions, and a few even ask applicants to undergo some medical testing (at the insurance company’s expense).
In some cases, you may be able to save quite a bit of money by taking the time to go through the process of getting your policy fully underwritten. If you are very healthy, and you can prove it, insurers will assume they are taking on less risk and they may charge you less for coverage. In other cases, the price difference may be negligible and you may be perfectly justified in applying for a more convenient policy.
Your time and privacy are valuable. However, over the length of a life insurance contract, price differences can add up. Your local member agent can advise you so you can make the best choice.
Common Types of Life Insurance
- Temporary life insurance: Also known as term life insurance, this form is popular because it is usually the most economical. As the name suggests, term policies are in force for a specific period of time and then expire. Ordinarily, there is no cash value at the end of the contract.
- Permanent life insurance: Whole life and universal life fall under this heading. This type of coverage does not have a set expiration date and stays in force indefinitely. These policies can also develop a cash value account in addition to providing lifetime coverage.
When you're trying to figure out what kind of insurance you need, consider your beneficiaries. If your concern is to provide for a child's education, term life may be the solution. If you want to be sure your spouse is protected in the event your death eliminates your wage earning capacity, whole life or universal life may make more sense.
Group and Individual Mesquite Life Insurance Data
- LIMRA (Life Insurance and Market Research Association) conducted a life insurance ownership study in 2010 and found that almost a third of U.S. households have no life insurance.
- Americans aged 25 to 34 with life insurance: over 50%
- Americans under age 25 with life insurance: 18%
- Americans who do not believe they have enough life insurance: 39%
- Number of new individual policies purchased in the U.S., 2009: 10,139
If you have a job with one of the city’s larger companies, like United Parcel Service or Sears, you might be offered group insurance. This can be a simple and less expensive way to make sure you are covered. On the other hand, individual life insurance might offer your family better choices and the ability to take your coverage with you if you ever change jobs or retire.
Where to Find Mesquite Life Insurance Quotes
There is no way to accurately determine which type of coverage is best for you or your family without carefully weighing all of the details. Like most other purchases, Mesquite life insurance is available in a bare-bones format, with several investment options and flexible details, and everywhere in between. Unlike most other purchases, life insurance can have serious ramifications that can affect you or your family members for decades.
It may seem challenging to find the right policy, select the best coverage amount, and then compare competitive price quotes. A local member of the Trusted Choice network can provide rate quotes from multiple insurers for you to compare. Contact one of these member agents right away to find answers to your Mesquite life insurance questions.