The more doors you can open to your agencies the better, right?
Our state web portals give your state a unique digital site specific to the needs in your area. Here is the South Carolina story.
14 State Web Portals Launched since in 2019.
South Carolina State Web Portal
Michigan State Web Portal
Colorado State Web Portal
Nebraska State Web Portal
New Jersey State Web Portal
North Carolina State Web Portal
Mississippi State Web Portal
Tennessee State Web Portal
New Mexico State Web Portal
Louisiana State Web Portal
Illinois State Web Portal
Kentucky State Web Portal
Another Pipeline Straight to Our Recommendation Engine
Your state portal gives your members the business they're looking for, without even looking.
Here's How it Works:
- Your member agents fill out their profiles and tell what they want.
- Our consumers answer a few questions to tell us what kind of insurance they need.
- Our recommendation engines matches their needs with the right agents.
- Your agents celebrate.
- Then steps 2-4 repeat. Over and over again.
NEW State Web Portal Package for 2020-2021
First, we built the platform. This year, we throw gas on the flame.
Whether your state portal has been around for two or one year, now that we have the ground work in that plan is to keep growing it and attract more online consumers to the portal to find your agents
- Å LOT more state specific insurance articles
- Increased consumer traffic generated in your state
- More referrals and visibility for your members
- Your own platform to publish consumer content
- Association Branded Referral Notifications & New Member Sign-Up
- State Portal Reporting Dashboard
- NEW State Consumer Portal Branded Facebook Page
- NEW All Access Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Pass for Marketing
Your Agents Love Us. Hear Their Testimonials.
More information about State SEO Partner Programs | Visibility | Member Plus | Advantage | Web Portal