Since our founding in 1919, our commitment has been to offer quality insurance protection to individuals and businesses and to be an active participant and a good neighbor in our community. We are a locally owned and operated Blue Hill business, serving Hancock County and beyond.
Personal . Business . Marine . Life .
Helping you to protect what you have worked hard to acquire, is what we do best. From coverage to claims, as independent agents, our representatives have the ability to compare the offerings of a wide range of insurance providers to assist you in making the right decision for your circumstances.
As a Trusted Choice® agent, we have the ability to shop your coverage with our many preferred carriers as your situation changes to make sure you always have the coverage and pricing that is appropriate and necessary for you. From driving your car, relaxing in your living room, enjoying your vacation home on the Maine Coast or sailing your boat, let us help to take the worry and confusion out of protecting your family's assets.
What our clients are saying
"Best customer service and they even let my dogs come in with me!"
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance professionals
Ask me about these types of insurance...
Having the right car insurance is so important, even more important is understanding all the ins and outs of your coverage to help protect you.
An independent insurance agent will make sure that your business is covered in the event of a catastrophe or sudden loss.
Get multiple quotes on your homeowners insurance with one phone call. Let an independent agent shop for you.
Our independent insurance agents are here to help you find the best life insurance that will take care of those you leave behind.
An annuity is an investment product issued by an insurance company that provides you with guaranteed periodic payments in return for your initial investment.
If a data breach does happen, it's a wise decision to have a cyber liability insurance policy to help your company stay secure.
Why choose Merle B Grindle Agency
States we serve
- New Hampshire
- New York
- North Carolina
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Mobile Home
- Personal Watercraft
- RV / Motorhome
- Short-Term / Sharing
- Special Event
- Travel Trailer
- Vacant Land
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:Aegis General, Allstate, American Modern, Chubb, National General Insurance (GMAC), Openly Insurance, Patriot Mutual, United States Liab, Vindati
Merle B Grindle Agency Reviews
Best customer service and they even let my dogs come in with me!