Accessibility Statement for TrustedChoice.com
This is an accessibility statement from TrustedChoice.com.
Measures to support accessibility
Since the inception of TrustedChoice.com it has been taking and continues to take the following measures to ensure accessibility of TrustedChoice.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. TrustedChoice.com is fully compliant with WCAG 2.1 level A and is almost fully compliant, as of this writing, and working towards full compliance with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of TrustedChoice.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on TrustedChoice.com:
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
TrustedChoice.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Microsoft® Edge 20 or higher
- Firefox® Version 51 or higher
- Apple® SafariTM Version 11.x or higher
- Google® ChromeTM Version 66 or higher
TrustedChoice.com is not compatible with:
- Other browsers might also work, but we do not attempt to resolve problems with browser/platform combinations other than those listed above. Browsers that have been developed to comply with the W3C guidelines and specifications, including mobile browsers, should operate successfully.
Accessibility of TrustedChoice.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
TrustedChoice.com assessed the accessibility of TrustedChoice.com by the following approaches:
- Develop websites and applications using W3C web standards and according to our Accessibility Policy
- Avoid technologies that are only supported by certain browser types (e.g., ActiveX)
- Avoid programming implementations that are only supported by certain browser types (e.g., CSS extensions)
Trustedchoice.com welcomes comments on how to improve our sites' accessibility for individuals with disabilities. If the format of any material on our Web sites interferes with your user assistive technology, please contact our client support team.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by: