“A rising tide lifts all boats” is an aphorism that we often look to at TrustedChoice.com as we explore additional ways to support and strengthen the independent agent channel. A win for agents means a win for insurance companies and insurtechs, and vice-versa.
And so we were particularly intrigued when our latest SEO research revealed that consumers were just as likely to search for insurance companies as they were agents while shopping for insurance. We saw this trend as a tremendous opportunity to use the power of insurance companies’ brand recognition to introduce more insurance shoppers to agents on TrustedChoice.com.
Our digital marketing platform allows insurance companies to have a “self-directed” presence on TrustedChoice.com and includes a directory of almost every IA carrier, MGA and wholesaler that is operating in the U.S.
Companies who actively participate in the program profile support agents in substantial ways, including:
- Positioning their brands on TrustedChoice.com alongside the Trusted Choice® national co-brand and tens of thousands of local IA agency brands
- Adding detailed company information to their profiles, thereby improving to the overall SEO strength, credibility, and consumer engagement on TrustedChoice.com
- Identifying their appointed agencies in every city and town so TrustedChoice.com can help consumers find them
- Publishing their appetites in our appetite engine so their agents are recommended for the business they prefer to write
- Supporting SEO traffic generation campaigns to attract the best insurance buyers
- Providing access to agency resources on their profile to make it easier for agents to do business with them.
Having IA-friendly insurance carriers, MGAs and wholesalers visible on TrustedChoice.com ultimately means more opportunities for independent insurance agents and a stronger IA channel. It also serves as a tool to help agents better understand and work with the insurance companies on TrustedChoice.com.
There are dozens of companies participating in our Company Advantage program to-date. Check out the list below to see the companies who have invested additional resources in support of the program. If you are an agent appointed with any of these companies, know that their participation on TrustedChoice.com means more visibility for you!
In turn, we encourage you to support these companies by placing business with them when you can. If you do not see a company that you work with on the list, please direct them to IACompanies.TrustedChoice.com to sign up to become a partner.
So here it is…
Our List of the IA Insurance Companies Lifting Up Independent Agents in 2022:
- Acadia Insurance
- Ahoy! Insurance
- Central Insurance Companies
- Co-operative Insurance Companies
- Coterie Insurance
- Cover Whale
- Dryden Mutual
- EMC Insurance Companies
- EMC National Life
- Farmers of Salem
- Florida Peninsula
- Frank Winston Crum
- Frederick Mutual Insurance Company
- ICW Group Insurance Companies
- Joyn Insurance Services
- King an Embark Company
- Kingstone Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Life Assurance Company of America
- Main Street America Insurance
- MAPFRE Insurance
- MMG Insurance
- NYCM Insurance
- Ohio Mutual Insurance Group
- Pacific Specialty
- Plymouth Rock Assurance
- RLI Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- Safety Insurance
- Selective Insurance
- SLB Insurance Group
- State Auto
- Sterling Insurance
- The Andover Companies
- The Beacon Mutual Insurance Company
- The Hanover Insurance Group
- The Norfolk & Dedham Group
- Vermont Mutual Insurance Group
- Voom Insurance
- Warrior Insurance Network
- West Bend