“A rising tide lifts all boats” is an aphorism that we often look to at TrustedChoice.com as we explore additional ways to support and strengthen the independent agent channel. A win for agents means a win for insurance companies and insurtechs, and vice-versa.
And so we were particularly intrigued when our latest SEO research revealed that consumers were just as likely to search for insurance companies as they were agents while shopping for insurance. We saw this trend as a tremendous opportunity to use the power of insurance companies’ brand recognition to introduce more insurance shoppers to agents on TrustedChoice.com.
Over the last few months, our SEO experts and developers designed a new platform for insurance companies to have a “self-directed” presence on TrustedChoice.com and includes a directory of almost every IA carrier, MGA and wholesaler that is operating in the U.S.
Companies who actively participate in the program support agents in substantial ways, including:
- Positioning their brands on TrustedChoice.com alongside the Trusted Choice national co-brand and tens of thousands of local IA agency brands
- Adding detailed company information to their profiles, thereby improving to the overall SEO strength, credibility, and consumer engagement on TrustedChoice.com
- Identifying their appointed agencies in every city and town so TrustedChoice.com can help consumers find them
- Publishing their appetites in our appetite engine so their agents are recommended for the business they prefer to write
- Supporting SEO traffic generation campaigns to attract the best insurance buyers
- Providing access to agency resources on their profile to make it easier for agents to do business with them.
These new features ultimately mean more opportunities for independent insurance agents and a stronger IA channel. They also serve as a tool to help agents better understand and work with the insurance companies on TrustedChoice.com.
While every insurance company in America is listed in the directory, there are over 40 companies so far that have opted to participate at a premium level. Check out the list below to see the companies who have invested additional resources in support of the program. If you are an agent appointed with any of these companies, know that their participation on TrustedChoice.com means more visibility for you!
In turn, we encourage you to support these companies by placing business with them when you can. If you do not see a company that you work with on the list, please direct them to IACompanies.TrustedChoice.com to sign up to become a partner.
So here it is…