As your Atlanta independent insurance agent Townley Kenton utilizes our extensive experience and education to provide the best possible protection for you.
You have worked hard building a life for your family to help them thrive and keep them safe. Is your Risk Management partner doing everything they can to make sure your way of life is not at risk? Townley Kenton wants to make sure you are well prepared and have the right insurance for yourself or your family.
The story of Townley Kenton goes back to 1903 when Alvin M. Townley Sr. was born in the small Alabama town of Oneonta.
Tragically, at the age of three, Alvin became an orphan went both of his parents passed away from a reaction to medication. This event would help shape the course of Alvin's life as he spent the next fifteen years working on dirt farms and bouncing around from one family to another. It was the hardships he faced through these challenging early years that helped forget the values our company still operates with today.
What our clients are saying
"Once I graduated from college, they were able to set me up with a great new policy. I am still covered with them today, more than 10 years later. The team at Townley Kenton is extremely responsive in every situation, from claims to policy to billing."
"I have been insured with Townley Kenton over 12 years for both my construction business and my personal coverage."
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance experts
Why choose Townley-Kenton Inc.
States we serve
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Personal Watercraft
- Short-Term / Sharing
- Special Event
- Travel Trailer
- Vacant Land
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:AmTrust Financial, Burns & Wilcox, CNA, Chubb, Encompass, Frankenmuth Mutual Insurance Company, Grange Insurance, Hagerty, J.C. Taylor, RPS, The Hartford, US Assure, Vindati
Townley-Kenton Inc. Reviews
Once I graduated from college, they were able to set me up with a great new policy. I am still covered with them today, more than 10 years later. The team at Townley Kenton is extremely responsive in every situation, from claims to policy to billing.
I have been insured with Townley Kenton over 12 years for both my construction business and my personal coverage.