The Thomas-Fenner-Woods Agency has been serving the insurance needs of clients ever since 1932. We offer a complete program of insurance services including; commercial, employee benefits, personal, life, health coverage, and more. We are committed to protecting our customers and providing them with the best service possible. Through experience, education and training, we are continuing to analyze the sources of risk and address them in the most comprehensive and cost-effective means available. As independent agents, we represent numerous reputable insurance companies while maintaining our customers as our number one priority. Through proper planning and dedicated service, we make insurance work, for you.
What our clients are saying
"Have been with TFW for almost 20 years with Yvonne as our agent. She has always been courteous, helpful and has bent over backwards to give us the best service possible. I could have gotten an agent a lot closer to us years ago, but stayed with TFW and Yvonne because of this. Kudos to you on a job well done!!"
"I love the personalized coverage Stix was able to get for our family's home! Very professional and responsive!"
"Stix is a professional; thorough and consultative in his approach. Genuine and honest as well. A pleasure to work with."
"The very best in the business. I truly trust that they'll always look out for my best interests."
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance experts
Why choose Thomas-Fenner-Woods Agency, Inc.
States we serve
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Identity Fraud
- Personal Watercraft
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:AIG Insurance Company, American Modern, Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group, CNA, Chartis Property Casualty Company, Cincinnati Insurance Company, Donegal Mutual Insurance Company, GNY Insurance Companies, Markel Specialty, Mennonite Mutual Insurance, Middle Oak, Oxford Life Insurance Company, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, RPS, The Hartford, US Assure, United Fire (UFG), Vindati, Zurich North America
Thomas-Fenner-Woods Agency, Inc. Team
Robert 'Stix' Timberlake
Thomas-Fenner-Woods Agency, Inc. Reviews
Have been with TFW for almost 20 years with Yvonne as our agent. She has always been courteous, helpful and has bent over backwards to give us the best service possible. I could have gotten an agent a lot closer to us years ago, but stayed with TFW and Yvonne because of this. Kudos to you on a job well done!!
I love the personalized coverage Stix was able to get for our family's home! Very professional and responsive!
Stix is a professional; thorough and consultative in his approach. Genuine and honest as well. A pleasure to work with.
The very best in the business. I truly trust that they'll always look out for my best interests.