TrustPoint Insurance is Ready to Serve You! We are a full-service independent insurance agency, which means that our agents shop a network of insurance companies on your behalf to help you select the right policy for a price that fits your budget.
We take pride in our careful evaluations of your unique needs in order to find the most suitable policies, taking the hassle out of buying insurance. Our goal is to make the process of purchasing insurance as simple as possible while offering individualized attention to each client. That is why you can reach us by phone or in person during regular office hours and via our website at any time of the day.
From our website, you can request a free quote, make a payment, or submit policy changes. With an emphasis on excellent customer service, our agents are happy to answer your questions and assist you with all of your insurance needs quickly and efficiently. Contact us to ask how you can protect your loved ones and valued possessions today!
What our clients are saying
"I've been very happy with the quick responses and the extra work you do to get insurance at an affordable price."
"Customer service is spot on and everything is done quickly"
"Wonderful people to work with, thank you"
"They are always on top of things and very knowledgeable"
Commercial Lines insurance experts
Why choose TrustPoint Services Inc., DBA TrustPoint Insurance
States we serve
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Mobile Home
- Personal Watercraft
- Short-Term / Sharing
- Special Event
- Travel Trailer
- Vacant Land
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:CNA, RPS, Accident Fund, Great American Insurance Company, Chubb, AIG Insurance Company, Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group, Oxford Life Insurance Company, The Hartford, Columbia Insurance Group, Acuity, Kemper Independence, US Assure, Zurich North America, Hartford Steam Boiler, Firemans Fund Ins, General Casualty Insurance Companies, Farmers Alliance, Vindati, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance Company, Mid-Continent Group, Dairyland Insurance Company, Bituminous Insurance, Scottsdale Insurance Company, Hagerty
TrustPoint Services Inc., DBA TrustPoint Insurance Team
Commercial Lines Manager(620) 364-8811
Sarah Rice(620) 364-8811
TrustPoint Services Inc., DBA TrustPoint Insurance Reviews
I've been very happy with the quick responses and the extra work you do to get insurance at an affordable price.
Customer service is spot on and everything is done quickly
Wonderful people to work with, thank you
They are always on top of things and very knowledgeable