The Roark Insurance Agency was established in 2006 in North Eastern Kentucky as an exclusive agency of Nationwide Insurance. Today, we still proudly represent the Nationwide brand but as a locally owned and operated independent insurance agency. We are able to provide choices of multiple lines of insurance coverage from some of the highest-rated insurance providers in the industry such as Erie Insurance, Progressive, Safeco, Foremost, Aegis, American Modern just to name a few! With offices in Flatwoods, KY and Grayson, KY. The Roark Insurance Agency delivers quality insurance solutions to individuals and businesses in Eastern Kentucky and Southern Ohio.
We specialize in auto, home, and condo insurance coverage, among many other personal insurance lines and General Liability, Business Auto and Workers Comp business insurance lines. Restaurant insurance, contractor insurance, multifamily property, property manager, wholesaler and distributor insurance, earthquake, golf course insurance, hospitality insurance, medical office, municipality insurance, night club and bar insurance, fitness center, coffee shop, bakery insurance, school insurance, technology firm insurance, veterinary office insurance, winery, and many more.
What our clients are saying
"If you want a professional, caring agent that you can depend on, then I highly recommend Bryant as your agent"
"They're fantastic to work with, and they go above and beyond, especially for their customers that are businesses."
"They are helpful and saved us $1000 on our older policies. We were amazed at the time he spent with us. I have had Nationwide for over 30 years and always have good things to say about them."
"My agent is very personable and very likable"
"Excellent service. They answered their phone and got my home insured the same day at a great price."
"I couldnt ask to work with a nicer man. Friendly, open, and committed to helping those in need. Thanks for everything, Brent!"
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance experts
Why choose The Roark Insurance Agency
States we serve
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Mobile Home
- Personal Watercraft
- Special Event
- Travel Trailer
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
- Disability Income
- Long Term Care
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:Aegis General, Aegis Security Insurance, American Modern, American Strategic Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Company, Bristol West Insurance Company, Dairyland Insurance Company, Erie Insurance Company, Erie and Niagara Insurance Association, Guard Insurance Group, Hagerty, Kentucky Employers Mutual Insurance, Scottsdale Insurance Company, Transamerica, USAlliance
The Roark Insurance Agency Team
The Roark Insurance Agency Reviews
If you want a professional, caring agent that you can depend on, then I highly recommend Bryant as your agent
They're fantastic to work with, and they go above and beyond, especially for their customers that are businesses.
They are helpful and saved us $1000 on our older policies. We were amazed at the time he spent with us. I have had Nationwide for over 30 years and always have good things to say about them.
My agent is very personable and very likable
Excellent service. They answered their phone and got my home insured the same day at a great price.
I couldnt ask to work with a nicer man. Friendly, open, and committed to helping those in need. Thanks for everything, Brent!