Redondo Beach Insurance Agency Our business has humble beginnings. Our chairman, G.J. "Jerry" Bichlmeier, a retired Los Angeles Police Officer, began selling insurance to his associates in 1961. Our current Board Member, Joyce A. Bichlmeier, CPIW, began servicing these policies from their home shortly thereafter.
As the years passed the business grew. Our President, Cary J. Bichlmeier, CPIA, Jerry and Joyce's first son joined the agency in 1974 and became a principal in 1978. In the subsequent years, the business added markets and products. Through various sales efforts and acquisitions the business continued to grow.
Our Executive Vice President, Terry E. Bichlmeier, CIC, Jerry and Joyce's second son, joined the business in 1987 after completing his business degree at Long Beach State. He became a principal when the business was reorganized in 1993. The main office in Hermosa Beach was expanded at that time to accommodate the growing business.
Our Board Member, Sherrie A. Bichlmeier-Malais, Jerry and Joyce's third child, joined the business in 1980; in 1986 she became an agent. She became the Corporate Secretary on April 1, 2015.
We Specialize in Apartment Buildings and Non-profits in Commerical and Auto and Homeowners insurance for Personal insurance.
What our clients are saying
"One name: Ana Santiago. She is AMAZING I cannot believe how professional, kind, and efficient she was in helping me get the best policy possible for my needs. I have never had such a pleasant and professional experience when searching for auto insurance! If you're able to work with her, you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much Ms. Ana Santiago! You are a blessing! Home insurance is next."
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance professionals
Why choose Bichlmeier Insurance Services, Inc.
States we serve
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Mobile Home
- Personal Watercraft
- RV / Motorhome
- Short-Term / Sharing
- Special Event
- Travel Trailer
- Vacant Land
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:AIG Insurance Company, AmWINS Group, Arrowhead General Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Company, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance Company, Bristol West Insurance Company, Builders & Tradesmen's Insurance (BTIS), Burns & Wilcox, CNA Surety, CSE Insurance Group, Chubb, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Firemans Fund Ins, GeoVera, Infinity Insurance Company, Kaiser Permanente, Mercury Insurance Group, MexiPass, National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), Oregon Mutual, Pacific Life, Palomar Specialty Insurance, RPS, The Hartford, US Assure, Vindati, Wright Flood
Bichlmeier Insurance Services, Inc. Reviews
One name: Ana Santiago. She is AMAZING I cannot believe how professional, kind, and efficient she was in helping me get the best policy possible for my needs. I have never had such a pleasant and professional experience when searching for auto insurance! If you're able to work with her, you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much Ms. Ana Santiago! You are a blessing! Home insurance is next.