We work for you, not the insurance companies. Array Financial Services Inc. is a group of insurance advisors based in Minneapolis.
We are founded by professionals from national insurance brokerage houses, insurance carriers, and direct writers. Our company is made up of highly qualified insurance professionals who are dedicated to finding success for our clients. We are a local company with a national base of clients located in virtually every region of the country.
Our objective is to provide you with peace of mind. We do this through loss prevention analysis and by reviewing your insurance contracts. When we go to the marketplace, we think of everything we do through your point of view. We listen to your concerns, and then review your assets, property, and coverages to identify and analyze your exposure to loss. We offer you our professional advice every step of the way. Let us help you find the solutions to your insurance needs.
Workers Compensation, Insurance, Mobile home Insurance, RV Insurance, Landlord Insurance, Umbrella Insurance, Hotel Insurance, Churches, Daycare Centers, Restaurant, Spa, Lawncare, and others.
What our clients are saying
"We recommend this agency"
"By far best insurance agency ever.."
"Array Financial Services are very professional and responsive. A special thank you to Will and Sheryl for their attentiveness to our company. It is refreshing to have a firm that cares about doing what is best for you and your needs and not just their bottom line. Highly Recommend!"
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance professionals
Why choose ARRAY Financial Service, Inc.
States we serve
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Collectible Auto
- Identity Fraud
- Mobile Home
- Personal Watercraft
- RV / Motorhome
- Short-Term / Sharing
- Special Event
- Travel Trailer
- Vacant Land
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:AIG Insurance Company, American Collectors Insurance, American Integrity Insurance, Grange Insurance, Great American Insurance Company, Hartford Steam Boiler, Integrity Insurance Company, Kemper Independence, MetLife Auto & Home, National General Insurance (GMAC), Oxford Life Insurance Company, QBE Insurance Corporation, SFM Insurance, The Hartford, Universal Property & Casualty Insurance, Vindati
ARRAY Financial Service, Inc. Reviews
We recommend this agency
By far best insurance agency ever..
Array Financial Services are very professional and responsive. A special thank you to Will and Sheryl for their attentiveness to our company. It is refreshing to have a firm that cares about doing what is best for you and your needs and not just their bottom line. Highly Recommend!