Claim-it® Referrals are high-intent, real-time insurance leads that come through TrustedChoice.com. After the insurance prospect shares their needs, we suggest local agents suited for their business. If the prospect doesn’t end up choosing an agent themselves, we alert Claim-it registered agents who have an appetite for the business, allowing them to exclusively “claim” the referral. Once claimed, the referral is exclusively theirs and agents only pay for the referrals they claim.
It works a lot like Uber, which is why we are calling Claim-it “the Uber of insurance.” Through this revolutionary crowdsourcing approach, we are helping independent insurance agents to meet consumer demand in real-time and compete with larger, captive agencies while allowing them to grow their business on demand.
So now that you know a little more about how Claim-it works, let’s take a look at what types of opportunities our agents are being presented with!
Examples of real Claim-it Referrals
The number of available Claim-it Referrals has grown over 500% in the last few months. These are actual, high-intent commercial and personal lines insurance buyers who want to connect with an agent right away. In fact, our Claim-it agents are reporting closing ratios of around 40% and even higher! We realize that may sound too good to be true, so wanted to share a few examples of actual opportunities that have come through recently.
- Consumer in Minneapolis, MN seeking auto, home & umbrella coverages with an estimated premium greater than $10,000
- Construction Management company in Austin, TX with over 100 employees and more than 10 years in biz seeking general liability, commercial auto and work comp coverages with an estimated premium greater than $25,000
- Consumer in Seneca, SC seeking auto, home & farm coverages with an estimated premium greater than $10,000
- Professional services firm in Hauppauge, NY with over 100 employees and more than 10 years in biz seeking general liability, commercial auto and work comp
- Consumer in Boulder, CO seeking auto, home & umbrella coverages with an estimated premium greater than $10,000
- Furniture store in Morganton, NC with over 100 employees and more than 10 years in biz seeking general liability, commercial auto, and property coverages
Top Claim-it opportunities by line of business
Over the past 12 months, we’ve seen requests for insurance from every line of business there is. However, the top lines of business we see requested are also among the lines that agents love to write!
Top-requested Commercial Lines policies
- General Liability
- Business Vehicle
- Business Owners / Package
- Workers Compensation
Top-requested Personal Lines policies
- Automobile & Home Bundle
Claim-it Referral claim rates
As soon as a referral becomes available, we notify local Claim-it agents who have an appetite for that business. On average, this is around 20 matching agents per referral. And it takes an average of seven minutes for a referral to be claimed. It may sound like the Claim-it marketplace is quite competitive, however, we have way more referrals than agents to claim them. This presents a tremendous opportunity for you if you’re a producer looking to build your book.
To further illustrate this point, take a look at a few examples of highly desirable Claim-it Referrals that went UNCLAIMED.
- Consumer in Fernandina Beach, FL seeking coverage for both their home and autos with an estimated premium greater than $10,000
- Consumer in New Orleans, LA seeking home, auto & umbrella coverages with an estimated premium over $10,000
- A call center in Miami, FL with more than 100 employees seeking General Liability, Professional Liability & Umbrella coverage
- Staffing agency in Laurel, MD with 51-100 employees and more than 10 years in business seeking General Liability, Professional Liability and Workers Comp coverages
- Manufacturer in Kalamazoo, MI with 51-100 employees and more than 10 years in business seeking General Liability, Workers Comp and Business Vehicle coverages
Recommended markets for Claim-it referrals
Our agents are constantly asking us for market recommendations for the referrals they receive. That’s why we created our free insurance market finder tool. With it, you can search our appetite database by line of business, industry, or state and get a list of matching, trusted insurance carriers, MGAs, and wholesalers to contact.
How to get Claim-it Referrals
Claim-it is transforming the way agents grow their business, providing them with desirable, on-demand leads with the push of a button. You can become a Claim-it agent in two ways. One way is through an individual subscription, giving you access to Claim-it as a standalone product with our brand-new Advantage Producer subscription. Or, add Claim-it as a complement to a premium profile on TrustedChoice.com with Advantage Professional. Visit go.trustedchoice.com/claimit to learn more.