Just because it is one of the smallest states in the U.S. does not mean that New Hampshire is lacking in activities. In fact, some people even refer to it as “America’s playground.” With acres of forests, mountains, and lakes to explore, it is the perfect place to break out your all-terrain vehicle. Although you are not obligated to purchase a New Hampshire ATV insurance policy, doing so is a good idea because it can protect your finances in the event that you cause injuries or property damage to another while riding.
Use our independent agent matching system to find the best insurance plan in your area. You tell us what you’re looking for, and our technology will recommend the best agents for you. Any information you provide will be sent to only the agents you pick. We do not sell to third parties.
Popular ATV Trails
- New Durham Valley ATV Club has 28 miles of trails
- North Country ATV Club Trails in North Stratford has around 120 miles of trails
- Jericho Lake State Park in Berlin has 7,500 acres for ATV enthusiasts
- Ammonoosuc Recreational Trail in Lisbon has 19 miles of trails and is open year round
- Pisgah State Park in Ashuelot has more than 20 miles of multi-use trails
What Is New Hampshire ATV Insurance?
An ATV insurance policy is designed specifically to cover your all-terrain vehicle, and the damages you may cause while riding it, in a way that your homeowners insurance policy cannot. Policies are relatively inexpensive but can provide you with peace-of-mind and suitable financial protection while you are out on your quad, UTV, side-by-side, 3-wheeler or any other all-terrain vehicle.
What Does New Hampshire ATV Insurance Cover?
Off-roading with your ATV can be a lot of fun, but it is not without its risks. A comprehensive ATV policy will provide coverage for your vehicle as well as any accident-related injuries or property damage that may occur while you are operating it. You can expect your New Hampshire ATV policy to offer the following types of coverage:
- Liability coverage: If you cause an accident while operating your ATV, you can be held liable for any resulting property damage and bodily injuries sustained by third-parties. Liability coverage will cover these costs. If you happen to be sued for liability following an ATV accident, your liability coverage will also include coverage for any related court costs and legal fees.
- Collision coverage: This portion of your policy will pay for damages to your own ATV that result from a collision, whether you collided with another ATV or a rogue stump.
- Medical payments coverage: If you or your passengers are injured in an ATV collision for which you are at fault, this policy option will cover your resultant medical bills.
- Comprehensive coverage: Commonly referred to as “other than collision” coverage, this will compensate you for damages to your ATV that stem from severe weather, flood, fire, falling objects, vandalism or theft.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: If another ATV motorist causes an accident in which your ATV is damages or you are injured, the other motorist’s insurance should cover your repair costs and medical bills. If the other motorist is uninsured, or lacks sufficient coverage, your policy can pick up the pieces.
Compare a Variety of New Hampshire ATV Insurance Quotes
It is easy to find an affordable New Hampshire ATV insurance policy when you enlist the help of an agent in the Trusted Choice® network. Because these agents have relationships with several different insurance companies, they can do the comparison-shopping for you to ensure that you are getting a great policy at a competitive rate.
All member agents have pledged to provide their customers with exceptional service and ethical advice. Contact a Trusted Choice agent in your neighborhood today to learn more about your options for New Hampshire ATV insurance.