Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. has been serving the insurance needs of Texans since 1977. We have office locations in El Campo, Needville, and Georgetown, are licensed in more than 40 states, and represent dozens of local and national insurance companies.
Our experience and expertise enables us to write a broad variety of insurance policies, providing maximum protection for everything that matters most to you and your family. In working with us, you can rest assured that your needs will be met by qualified insurance professionals. Reach out to our insurance protection team today to request a free insurance review and quote.
What our clients are saying
"My agent was excellent!! Great service. Very helpful."
"My agent answered all my questions and always returns my calls or emails!"
"My agent was quick and willing to answer questions. They saved me money by bundling home and auto"
"Have had insurance with Texas Ins for 20 years and have always been satisfied. Celeste is so great to work with and goes out of her way with her customer service. She's timely and very professional."
"The staff was very helpful and answered all my questions with confidence."
"Very personal and down to Earth and BILINGUAL! Explained why and what we NEEDED on Auto Coverage. Thank you all! "
"Excellent, friendly and very informative. I would highly recommend Texas Insurance & Financial Services to others, Great job! Thanks!"
Personal and Commercial Lines insurance experts
Why choose Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
States we serve
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Our insurance coverages
Personal insurance coverage
- Builders Risk / Construction
- Personal Watercraft
- Short-Term / Sharing
- Valuable Items
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation - Air / Rail / Water / Truck / Transit / Ground / Pipeline / Scenic
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:Allianz Global Risks, American Modern, Bristol West Insurance Company, Burns & Wilcox, Chartis Property Casualty Company, Chubb, Consumers Insurance, Fidelity National Insurance Company, Firemans Fund Ins, General Casualty Insurance Companies, GeoVera, Hallmark Insurance Company, Intact Insurance, J.C. Taylor, Lexington Insurance Co, Markel Specialty, North Star Mutual, Oxford Life Insurance Company, Pacific Indemnity Company, QBE Insurance Corporation, RPS, Republic F&C Insurance Company, Scottsdale Insurance Company, Southern Mutual Insurance Company, Standard Mutual Insurance Company, Star Casualty Insurance Company, The Hartford, UPC Insurance, US Assure, Union Standard Insurance Group, Vindati, Wright Flood, Zurich North America
Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. Team
Texas Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. Reviews
My agent was excellent!! Great service. Very helpful.
My agent answered all my questions and always returns my calls or emails!
My agent was quick and willing to answer questions. They saved me money by bundling home and auto
Have had insurance with Texas Ins for 20 years and have always been satisfied. Celeste is so great to work with and goes out of her way with her customer service. She's timely and very professional.
The staff was very helpful and answered all my questions with confidence.
Very personal and down to Earth and BILINGUAL! Explained why and what we NEEDED on Auto Coverage. Thank you all!
Excellent, friendly and very informative. I would highly recommend Texas Insurance & Financial Services to others, Great job! Thanks!