At Scarbrough, Medlin & Associates, we specialize in representing small to mid size businesses as their trusted partner, helping to understand and mitigate risk. Founded in 1981, we have over 250 years combined experience in commercial property and casualty. We are positioned well with our markets, and provide our clients sound risk management advice.
We offer a wide range of products including general liability, commercial property, business auto, workers compensation, occupational accident, professional liability, cyber liability, Intellectual property, builders risk, commercial umbrella, bonds, employee benefits, and more. We have exclusive specialty programs for electrical co-ops, school districts/municipalities, home/condo associations, churches/non profits, and real estate management operations . We are licensed in 40 states, and have the expertise to handle international exposures.
What our clients are saying
"Appreciate the consultative approach to solving our needs."
"I have known some of the professionals at Scarbrough Medlin for several years. They are seasoned professionals with many years of experience. They take a more consultative approach as opposed to a sales approach. I definitely recommend this company."
Commercial Lines insurance experts
Why choose Scarbrough, Medlin & Associates, Inc.
States we serve
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Our insurance coverages
Business insurance coverage
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- Business Vehicle
- Contractors Equipment
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella / Excess
- Workers' Compensation
Life & Annuties coverage
Industries we serve
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing - Food / Beverage / Textiles / Apparel / Leather
- Manufacturing - Metal / Machinery / Computer / Electrical / Transportation / Furniture
- Manufacturing - Wood / Paper / Paper / Mining / Plastics
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail - Sporting Goods / Hobby / Music / General / Misc.
- Retail - Vehicle / Home / Furniture / Building / Garden / Food / Health / Gas / Clothing
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
Recommended insurance company partners
Other companies we work with:AIG Insurance Company, Accident Fund, AmTrust Financial, Argo Group, Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Company, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance Company, Burns & Wilcox, CNA, Chubb, Columbia Insurance Group, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Great American Insurance Company, Hagerty, Hallmark Insurance Company, Kinsale Insurance, Lexington Insurance Co, Lloyd's, Luba WC, Markel Specialty, Patriot Insurance, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, RPS, Republic F&C Insurance Company, Scottsdale Insurance Company, Texas Mutual, The Hartford, US Assure, United Fire (UFG), United States Liab, Utica National Insurance, Vindati, Zenith Insurance Company, Zurich North America
Scarbrough, Medlin & Associates, Inc. Team
Scarbrough, Medlin & Associates, Inc. Reviews
Appreciate the consultative approach to solving our needs.
I have known some of the professionals at Scarbrough Medlin for several years. They are seasoned professionals with many years of experience. They take a more consultative approach as opposed to a sales approach. I definitely recommend this company.