Mesquite is on the eastern end of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan area, and has rapidly grown into a logistics and manufacturing hub over the last decade. Located at the nexus of four interstate highways, it is also a very convenient suburb for the many residents that call it home. Shipping, retail and healthcare companies are major employers in this area. Each of these industries have risks that need coverage from a well-rounded Mesquite business insurance policy.
A local member agent in the Trusted Choice® network can provide answers to your commercial policy questions, provide free quotes, and meet all of your coverage needs in one local office. Contact a local member agent today to find the right Mesquite, TX business insurance for your needs.
Local Business Climate
- 10 million square feet of manufacturing and logistics space is leased by Benjamin Moore Paints, Georgia Pacific, Unilever, and other companies in Mesquite.
- United Parcel Service is the third biggest employer in this famous rodeo town.
- The Economic Development center strives to attract and grow local companies with economic incentives and tax rebates.
- Warehousing and distribution centers and manufacturing facilities may be exempt from city taxes on inventory shipped out of state (Freeport Exemption).
Types of Mesquite Business Insurance
Many different types of commercial insurance are available to you. If you need a basic package of protection such as a business owner’s policy (BOP) or more complex insurance solutions, a local independent agent can assemble industry-specific coverage to meet your business needs.
Some of the risks you may need to cover with your Mesquite business insurance package may include:
- Property damage from fire, storms, accidents, and vandalism
- Liability in many forms, including:
- Product liability
- Accident/injury liability
- Libel, malpractice and professional liability or “errors and omissions”
- Fraud, embezzlement, extortion, or theft
- Cybercrime and data loss
- Workers compensation
- Employee group benefit insurance
Group Employee Benefits Insurance
The low employment rate in the Mesquite area makes employee benefits an important competitive tool. Employee benefits are a valuable tool for growing businesses interested in attracting and retaining employees. Show your productive workers that you value them by offering group insurance plans. Mesquite, Texas Trusted Choice member agents can discuss a variety of group employee benefits like life and health insurance.
Mesquite Business Insurance Costs
- Small business professional liability yearly cost estimate: $500 to $2,500
- Small business general liability yearly cost estimate : $500 to $15,000
- Health insurance estimate: $500/individual to $12,000/family
Factors Affecting Your Commercial Insurance Costs
Every commercial enterprise has a unique set of risks, based on a number of factors, such as the size of the business and whether the company provides goods or services. For example, whereas shipping companies may be mostly concerned with commercial vehicle insurance, retail shops may be more interested in protecting their inventory with business property insurance.
The policy your company needs will be unique to your company, as will your business insurance costs. The amount of insurance you need to protect your assets will affect your premium costs.
Mesquite Commercial Insurance Quotes
A local independent agent in the Trusted Choice network can provide the right advice and a selection of Mesquite business insurance quotes and coverage options.
Even if you have very complex coverage needs, a member agent can assemble a complete solution by putting together multiple policies from different insurance companies. Moreover, your local member agent can make your coverage and billing as simple and affordable as possible by handling everything from one local office.
Contact a local member agent in the Trusted Choice network for personal assistance with your Mesquite business insurance today and protect your business investment.