This northern Texas city grew quickly as a result of heavy population growth in the Dallas metropolitan area. Despite, or perhaps because of, its rapid growth, Money Magazine has named Carrollton one of the best places to live in the United States. If you live in this vibrant Texas city, it may be time to ensure the security of your loved ones in the even that you pass away unexpectedly. Fortunately, you can find suitable Carrollton, TX life insurance with ease when you look in the right places.
A local independent agent in the Trusted Choice® network can make it easy to shop for a suitable life insurance policy. These agents can help you assess your coverage requirements and can help you compare Carrollton life insurance quotes from multiple insurers. Contact a member agent near you today to learn more.
How Much Does Carrolton Life Insurance Cost?
- Monthly cost for $250,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a healthy 35 year old female non-smoker: $23.90
- Monthly cost for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a healthy 35 year old female non-smoker: $35.69
- Monthly cost for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a healthy 50 year old female non-smoker: $86.98
- Monthly cost for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a healthy 50 year old male non-smoker: $111.38
The rates above are samples of term insurance quotes only, and they do not represent actual price quotes from any particular Carrollton life insurance company. However, they do show how rates can vary because of factors like age, coverage amount, and the length of the contract.
If you compare a handful of rates from different insurers for very similar coverage, you will probably notice that they also vary. Even the difference of a few dollars a month can add up if you are planning to make monthly payments over the course of several years. A Trusted Choice member agent can help you find the best deal for an individual in your particular situation.
What Kind of Life Insurance Should You Buy?
For most, the decision about what type of life insurance policy to buy is the most difficult. There are many different types of life insurance policies, but they all fall under three major categories:
- Term life insurance: This is temporary coverage, and it will expire after the policy term ends. These policies have no cash value but they are significantly less expensive than permanent life insurance policies.
- Whole life insurance: These are permanent life insurance policies that can grow a cash value in addition to providing a death benefit. As long as the payments on the premiums are kept up-to-date, this type of policy can stay in force for your entire lifetime.
- Universal life insurance: This is also permanent coverage, but it includes some additional features that may make it more flexible than whole life insurance.
According to the Texas Department of Insurance, there is no one ideal policy type for every family or individual. It's best to determine your own coverage needs with the help of an insurance professional and decide which kind of policy will serve you the best.
Term policies have low premiums, so they can provide greater amounts of coverage for a lower price. On the other hand, permanent policies do not expire have a cash value that can be collected at any time. A local agent in the Trusted Choice network can help you understand the pros and cons of the different types of coverage so you make an informed decision before purchasing a policy.
U.S. Life Insurance Statistics
- Number of new individual policies purchased in the U.S., 2009: 10,139
- Americans aged 25 to 34 with life insurance: over 50%
- Americans under age 25 with life insurance: 18%
- Americans who do not believe they have enough life insurance: 39%
Why Purchase Carrollton Life Insurance?
If you have loved-ones who are financially dependent on you, a sudden diagnosis or accident can throw your family's finances into a tailspin. By purchasing a life insurance policy, you can provide for your family's continued financial well-being long after your passing.
It is possible that your employer offers a group life insurance plan. This might be an affordable and simple way to get covered. Unfortunately, if you are let go or leave to work somewhere else, you will cease to have coverage. By that time, it may be too late to find an affordable policy on your own.
You can supplement your employer-offered life insurance with a policy of your own. When you do so, you can rest assured that you will still have valuable insurance protection even if you happen to change jobs or retire. If you work for a company without group benefits, are self-employed, or already retired, you will have to purchase a private policy.
How to Find Carrollton Life Insurance Quotes
It might seem like choosing the right policy and insurer is a complicated task. However, a local Trusted Choice member agent can make this process fairly simple. A member agent will help you assess your family's coverage needs so you can determine which type of policy works best for your unique situation.
These agents can work with several different highly-rated insurance providers to find you a variety of competitive rate quotes for policies that will work for you. Contact a Trusted Choice member agent today to learn more about Carrollton life insurance. With the right insurance protection, you can set yourself and your family on a path of financial security.