When you are cruising the ocean or an inland waterway on a summer day, it’s good to know you have the right insurance policy. Jet Skis and WaveRunners are prone to accidents because of the high speeds they can reach on the water.
When you are looking for coverage to protect your investment, start with free PWC insurance quotes for your personal watercraft.
Contact an independent agent in our network today to learn more about your choices and any requirements in your state. A local member agent can provide free personal watercraft quotes and help you find coverage you can afford.
How to Find Personal Watercraft Insurance Quotes
- Decide what you want your PWC insurance to cover, such as property damage, injuries to others and the costs of liability claims
- Know the actual value of your watercraft and what it would cost to replace it
- Mention where you use your Jet Ski or Sea-Doo, whether in local lakes or on the ocean, and whether you travel out of state
- Get multiple PWC insurance quotes from reputable insurers
- Find out about discounts and special offers
Information Agents Need for Accurate PWC Insurance Quotes
Help your agent get you the best possible personal watercraft quotes by providing the following information:
- Information about your most recent insurance coverage
- Your PWC model, year, engine size and any modifications you have made to it
- The trailer you use to haul the watercraft, if you want it insured as well
- Information about any other riders who may be using your PWC
- Safety courses you have taken, and watercraft associations you may have joined
An independent agent will be able to get the most accurate PWC insurance quotes. Your agent be able to ask you all of the important questions to get the right coverage to meet your needs.
Independent agents in our network can help you compare multiple quotes from several different insurance companies and find all available discounts.
Considerations When Researching PWC Insurance Quotes
When shopping for a Sea-Doo or Jet Ski insurance quotes, make sure you check on coverage for watercraft liability, personal effects, medical payments coverage, trailer coverage and towing insurance. You may want coverage for both on-water and on-land towing in the event of a PWC break-down or accident.
Working with an independent agent will help you collect PWC insurance quotes from multiple reliable carriers, and compare available options and discounts. When you find an insurance agent in our network, you’ll get the right coverage in place so you can enjoy your hobby.