Getting ATV insurance quotes for your all-terrain vehicle (ATV) or utility vehicle (UTV) is important for several key reasons. No matter how safely you ride, there are risks involved.
Insurance protects you financially after a mishap. By comparing multiple insurance quotes, you can find the best coverage at the best price.
Finding the best ATV or 3-wheeler insurance quote for your needs and budget does not have to be time consuming. Simply contact a local independent agent in our network.
These agents can compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find all-terrain vehicle insurance quotes and coverage that best fit your needs.
Tips for Getting the Best ATV Insurance Quotes
- Give your agent complete and accurate information
- Identify the coverage you need most based on the use of your vehicle
- Gather quotes from multiple sources, either on your own or with an independent agent
- Look for any available discounts, deals and perks
Information Agents Need for Accurate ATV Insurance Quotes
When you are looking for ATV insurance quotes, you will need to supply information such as:
- Your driver’s license
- The ATV identification number as well as the model type
- Whether you have a current ATV policy
- How you will use your off-road vehicle (i.e. utility, farm work or trail riding)
- Number of individuals who will be using the vehicle
Make sure you provide accurate, up-to-date information to get the most accurate quotes.
Considerations When Looking for ATV Insurance Quotes
ATVs are used for everything from recreational trail riding to clearing brush, plowing snow and rounding up cattle. The way you use your ATV affects your insurance rate.
For example, if you have an expensive snow plow attachment, you’ll want to consider covering that as well. Additionally, if you only use your vehicle a few times each summer, you may not need year-round coverage.
Work with an independent agent who can compare quotes from multiple companies to help you save time and money.
Be sure to ask your member agent about ATV policies like comprehensive, bodily injury and property damage liability, and uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage to determine which of these options makes sense for your vehicle and use.
Contact a local agent for fast, free ATV insurance quotes.