Super-protective insurance policies can feel just as pricey as all that super-protective motorcycle gear, but it doesn’t have to be. Motorcycle insurance bundles are here to help you save, and they could be just a phone call away.
Our independent insurance agents are here to do the hard work for you, so you can spend less time bargain hunting and more time riding your bike.
But before we get too far ahead of ourselves, let’s talk a bit more about motorcycle insurance bundles and what they can do for you.
What Are Motorcycle Insurance Bundles?
Let’s be real here, insurance companies want your business, so they’ll typically cut you a pretty bad-ass deal if you get multiple types of insurance with their company. Combine your motorcycle insurance with a car, home, renters or other insurance policies and you could save big. Sky's the limit here, road warrior.
What Motorcycle Insurance Bundles Are Available?
You can combine motorcycle insurance with pretty much any other type of insurance to create a bundle. Here’ are a few of the more common pairings:
- Motorcycle and home: “New leather” and “fresh paint” are great smells, and they go even better together.
- Motorcycle and car: Have a backup set of wheels for cold winters or rainy days? Legally you need to insure both, so you might as well save while you’re at it.
- Motorcycle and renters: Renters insurance: Everyone knows they should have it, but few take the plunge. If you’ve been teetering on the edge, maybe the prospect of saving on your motorcycle insurance can convince you.
- Multiple motorcycles: Are you a collector or just a rabid can’t-help-yourself enthusiast? Either way, insuring all your motorcycles on the same policy can net you big discounts.
How Do I Get Motorcycle Insurance Bundles?
Motorcycle insurance bundling discounts offer great savings and are really simple to get. Here’s how:
- Take stock (and notes): Do you already have a motorcycle insurance policy? What other policies would you like to bundle? (Home and auto are easiest, but you can bundle just about anything.) Do your homework ahead of time to make Step 2 even easier.
- Have a heart-to-heart with an agent: Agents are experts who are there to do the hard work for you. Not sure if you want to stick with your current insurance company or switch? Not sure what coverage you need after all? Your agent will ask you some questions and figure it out for you.
- Compare wisely: Your agent will likely provide you with multiple insurance quotes. It’s tempting, but don’t go with the cheapest one automatically. Ask what discounts have been applied to each first. You could actually be getting more discounts and better coverage with a mid-range option.
The Benefits of an Independent Insurance Agent
Look, we get it, your time is valuable. So why bother doing all the hard work yourself? Our independent insurance agents stay on top of the industry and all the latest discounts so you don’t have to. That means they’ll help you find the right coverage for you at the right price.
They’re not just there at the beginning, either. If you get in a jam and need to make a claim, they’ll help you meet deadlines and ensure you’re getting all the benefits you’re entitled to. And, don’t worry, we won’t tell your friends you did something responsible for once.
TrustedChoice.com Article | Reviewed by Paul Martin
©2021, Consumer Agent Portal, LLC. All rights reserved.