Nestled in the heart of Hillsborough County, Nashua, NH is a beautiful place to live and work in. Money Magazine ranked Nashua No.1 in the “Best Places to Live in America,” thanks to the thriving local economy and beautiful scenery. If you’re looking for the perfect place to launch your small business, Nashua could be the ideal destination. During previous years, there were 131,593 small businesses in New Hampshire, providing employment to 284,035 people. Of course, owning a business also carries serious risks. Recently, loss payouts to New Hampshire businesses totaled $1,055,290. You can minimize your risk as a business owner by investing in comprehensive Nashua business insurance. If you’re searching for affordable commercial insurance in Nashua, our Independent Insurance Agents can help.
With an experienced agent by your side, you can design a customized business insurance policy to protect against liability lawsuits, business interruptions, property damage and cyber crime. General liability coverage is the cornerstone of commercial insurance for any business. According to a recent Travelers Business Risk Summary, 60% of small-business owners ranked medical cost inflation as their highest concern and more than 30% said they felt the least prepared to handle this issue. Liability lawsuits are common and can quickly become a financial nightmare. Choose a business insurance policy with general liability coverage to protect yourself and your business.
- Product Liability: According to a national study, 71% of product liability awards and 53% of medical malpractice awards by the courts amounted to $1 million or more. This massive financial burden is often more than a small business can withstand without filing for bankruptcy. Product liability insurance safeguards your business, offering financial protection against lawsuits.
- Errors & Omissions/Professional Liability: Professional liability insurance is an important coverage for consultants, contractors, marketing agencies and other service-based businesses. This coverage protects against lawsuits related to errors and omissions and carries the burden of legal fees and other costs associated with a lawsuit.
Business Interruption Insurance for Nashua Businesses
- Recent Gross domestic product: 2.2%
- Recent New Hampshire gross state product: 0.9%
- The recent GSP was 1.3% less than the recent GDP
Nashua sees over 50 inches of snow each year. This severe winter weather causes major damage to local businesses. Imagine if you go to work on a snowy day only to find your roof caved in from the weight of the snow. Suddenly, you’re paralyzed professionally with no place to conduct business until your roof is repaired and the damage is cleaned up. This will cause you to lose precious revenue you desperately need to keep your business afloat. Business interruption insurance compensates you for lost revenue after a natural disaster, allowing you to pick up the pieces and move forward.
Property Insurance for Nashua Businesses
- Number of recent natural disasters: 119
- Only 61% of losses from natural disasters were covered
- Total uncovered property damage in recent years: $9.7 billion
Commercial property damage is an ongoing problem in Nashua, thanks to severe winter weather, occasional flash flooding and wildfires. Whether your business space is damaged in a local catastrophe or faces an electrical fire, commercial property insurance safeguards your financial resources and pays for the damage to be repaired quickly.
Workers' Compensation for Nashua Businesses
Workers' comp is critical coverage for businesses of all sizes. If an employee is hurt on the job, workers' compensation insurance pays for medical care and lost wages, while also safeguarding your business against related lawsuits. Our agents can help you find the most affordable rates on workers' compensation insurance in Nashua.
Employee Coverages for Nashua Businesses
- Total recent spending on premiums in New Hampshire: $214,560
- Ranked 7th for highest premiums in the U.S.
- Annual cost of health care for small businesses in recent years: $6,478/person or $17,024/family
With health care premiums on the rise, business owners face increasing frustration. Most employees want health insurance benefits, but for small businesses, these employee coverages are generally not affordable. Our agents can help you find the most budget-friendly employee coverage options by providing quotes on multiple policies in one convenient place.
Cyber Crime Insurance for Nashua Businesses
- 726 identity theft complaints in New Hampshire in recent years
- Ranked #41 highest for identity theft complaints in the U.S.
Most businesses don’t think about the potential damage from cyber crime until it’s too late. In fact, research shows that only 22% of small businesses have a response plan in place to deal with cyber crime and data breaches. A hacker targeting your business could do major damage to your company finances and take weeks to repair. Make sure your business is prepared by adding cyber crime coverage to your commercial insurance policy in Nashua.
Shopping for business insurance can get overwhelming, with so many coverages to consider. Our Independent Insurance Agents take the guesswork out of selecting commercial insurance by helping you build a customized policy that will protect against Nashua’s most worrisome threats. Whether you are most concerned about finding health care for your employees or safeguarding against liability lawsuits, our experienced agents can help.
Contact an agent today to get your free rate quote on Nashua commercial insurance.