Woodbridge, NJ is one of the most sought-after communities in the state, with quaint historic neighborhoods and some of the region’s best New England cuisine. With a thriving local economy and many incentives to help new businesses succeed, this township in Middlesex County might just be the ideal place to chase your business dreams. New Jersey is no stranger to entrepreneurs and small businesses. During previous years, there were 809,780 small businesses in New Jersey, providing employment to 1,735,727 people. Of course, owning a business also carries serious risks. Recently, loss payouts to New Jersey businesses totaled $11,117,524. You can minimize your risks as a business owner by investing in Woodbridge business insurance.
Our independent insurance agents make it easier than ever before to find reliable commercial insurance that offers complete protection against liability lawsuits, property damage and even cyber threats. If you’re searching for affordable business insurance to protect your Woodbridge company, our caring agents can help. General liability insurance should be the foundation of every company’s commercial insurance plan.
According to a recent Travelers Business Risk Summary, 60% of small-business owners ranked medical cost inflation as their highest concern and more than 30% said they felt the least prepared to handle this issue. As a business owner, you simply can’t afford to ignore liability risks. Invest in the right type of liability coverage to best protect your business from this ongoing risk.
- Product Liability: According to a national study, 71% of product liability awards and 53% of medical malpractice awards by the courts amounted to $1 million or more. Would your business be able to survive if you were forced to pay this kind of award in a lawsuit? Product liability insurance safeguards your business resources by stepping in to cover the cost if you ever are sued over a defective product.
- Errors & Omissions/Professional Liability: Service-based businesses should seek the protection offered by E&O liability coverage. Sometimes called professional liability insurance, this coverage plan protects against lawsuits alleging errors and omissions. If a client ever files a lawsuit claiming that you gave harmful advice or made a serious judgment error, this form of liability protection safeguards you and provides the financial support your business needs to survive the resulting legal battle.
Business Interruption Insurance for Woodbridge Businesses
- Recent Gross domestic product: 2.2%
- Recent New Jersey gross state product: 1.1%
- The recent GSP was 1.1% less than the recent GDP
Small-business owners work day and night to keep their businesses afloat. In those early years, you rarely get to take a vacation or even a day off because just maintaining any type of profit requires nonstop work. However, sometimes life throws an unexpected interruption your way that forces your business to shut down for a while.
For example, an electrical fire starts in a neighboring office and quickly spreads until it consumes your office too. Once the flames die down, you have to wait weeks or even months to get the property repaired or maybe even rebuilt before you can resume operations. During this kind of catastrophe, business interruption insurance compensates you for lost revenue, giving your company a lifeline to keep the bills paid until you can resume normal working hours.
Property Insurance for Woodbridge Businesses
- Number of recorded disasters in New Jersey: 53
- Most common cause of disaster: Severe Storms
- Only 61% of losses from natural disasters were covered
- Total uncovered property damage in recent years: $9.7 billion
Woodbridge faces severe weather threats throughout most of the year. In the winter months, heavy snowfall can lead to frozen pipes or roof damage. When warm weather rolls around, you’ll have to worry about potential flooding as the snow melts. Then hurricane season hits and you’re up against the potential for serious storms with torrential rainfall and damaging winds. All of these potential threats highlight why it’s so critical for every Woodbridge business to have a reliable commercial property insurance plan. This will allow you to quickly access the money you need for repairs anytime a natural disaster causes damage to your business property.
Save on Business Insurance
Our independent agents shop around to find you the best coverage.
Workers' Compensation for Woodbridge Businesses
Workers' compensation insurance protects both the employer and the employee in case of work-related injuries. This plan covers the cost of medical care, physical therapy and even lost wages if one of your employees is seriously injured on the job. Workers' comp is legally required for employers across most of the nation, and it’s a wise investment because it can ultimately save you thousands of dollars in legal fees by preventing lawsuits.
Employee Coverages for Woodbridge Businesses
- Total recent spending on premiums in New Jersey: $2,239,166
- Ranked 44th for the highest premiums in the U.S.
- Annual cost of health care for small businesses in recent years: $6,283/person or $17,396/family
Finding budget-friendly employee health insurance is one of the most frustrating aspects of running a small business. Premiums continue to climb higher each year, and business owners are left footing the bill to keep their staff covered with the benefits they count on. Our agents can help you overcome this obstacle by providing you with rate quotes on multiple employee coverage policies. Our experienced agents can help you find the best rates on quality health and life insurance options for your staff.
Cyber Crime Insurance for Woodbridge Businesses
- 7,144 identity theft complaints in New Jersey in recent years
- Ranked #19 highest for identity theft complaints in the U.S.
In recent years, cybercrime has increasingly caused problems for small businesses in New Jersey. Malicious hackers wreak havoc on companies by stealing sensitive financial information that puts both businesses and their customers at risk. Studies show that only 22% of small businesses have a response plan prepared in case of cybercrime or data breaches. The best way to get a plan in place is by adding cybercrime coverage to your commercial insurance plan in Woodbridge.
When it comes to business insurance, there is truly no one-size-fits-all policy. Each business is unique and faces individualized risk factors depending on the industry, the company size, and the physical location. Our independent insurance agents can help you better analyze your risk factors and build a customized business insurance plan to protect your company from potentially devastating threats. Our agents can provide you with rate quotes on multiple policies, giving you more options in a wider range of prices so that you can choose the coverage that will be the best fit for your business.
Contact an agent today to receive a free quote on custom Woodbridge commercial insurance solutions.