Pay For Damage To Your Building
- Example: A tree falls on your office building.
Pay For Damage To Your Business Property
- Example: A fire destroys all your computers.
Pay For Damage To Someone Else’s Property
- Example: A contractor does a poor job of installing a cabinet, resulting in its falling and breaking homeowner's kitchenware.
Pay For Someone Else’s Medical Bills
- Example: A customer slips and falls on your recently mopped floor and breaks an arm.
Pay For Accidents in Company Vehicles
- Example: Your salesperson rear-ends someone while driving to an appointment.
Pay For Employee Injuries & Compensation
- Example: An employee falls off a ladder at work and can’t work for two weeks.