Irving, with a growing population of a quarter million, is a bedroom community with a multinational business center. The U.S. headquarters of major communications companies such as Nokia, NEC, and Blackberry, create opportunities for small, local businesses, and jobs. No matter what kind of business you run, you need Irving, TX business insurance that can help you grow your business.
Use our independent agent matching system to find the best insurance plan in your area. You tell us what you’re looking for, and our technology will recommend the best agents for you. Any information you provide will be sent to only the agents you pick. We do not sell to third parties.
Irving Business Insurance Costs
- Small business professional liability yearly cost estimate: $500 to $2,500
- Small business general liability yearly cost estimate: $500 to $15,000
- Health insurance estimate: $500 for one individual to $12,000 for one family
All businesses need commercial insurance, but every company has unique coverage requirements. The liability risks your business faces, for example, will be a key determining factor in the type of coverage you need. A daycare provider’s risks, for example, are vastly different from those of a health practice or a trucking company.
Your coverage should be designed for the unique services you provide, your property, your location, and size of your company. That way you will you be adequately covered, without paying for unnecessary policies or duplicate coverage.
Trusted Choice agents write more business policies than any other brand. Because these agents are independent, they can draw specific coverage types from several insurance companies, to create a customized business insurance policy at the best possible price.
City Business Climate
- Irving’s job growth is expected to outpace that of the country as a whole.
- Irving’s Las Colinas business center is home to the global headquarters of five Fortune 500 companies and over 2,000 corporations, with a taxable base of more than $7 billion.
- Las Colinas is adding 22 million square feet of office space and a convention center to accommodate its growing business sector.
- Among Irving’s major employers are leading pharmaceutical (Abbot Laboratories), technology (Microsoft) and communication (Verizon, Nokia) corporations.
- The city’s Chamber of Commerce supports the expansion of smaller and local businesses in the city.
Types of Irving Business Insurance
Many businesses will share some common concerns and purchase the same types of coverage. A retail shop in The Las Colinas Outlet Mall will share some of the same risks as an airline, but also have different coverage needs.
Some businesses will have unique needs that must be covered by specialty business insurance types that are not listed below. These are a few of the most popular coverage types:
- Property damage from fire, storms, accidents, and vandalism
- Liability in many forms, including product liability, accident/injury liability, libel, malpractice and professional liability, or “errors and omissions”
- Commercial auto coverage
- Fraud, embezzlement, extortion, or theft
- Cybercrime and data loss
- Workers compensation
- Employee group benefit insurance
- Business interruption insurance
Group Insurance Benefits for Employees in Irving
The lower unemployment rate in Irving, compared to the U.S. average, is an incentive to use benefits to attract workers. Many large and small companies in the Metroplex strive to provide their valuable employees with group benefits. The cost of some plans can be shared with employees. Other plans may even have attractive tax benefits for your company. You can explore many alternative ways to use these benefits to grow your company, and attract and retain a high quality workforce.
Irving Commercial Insurance Quotes
A local agent in the Trusted Choice network can help you compare plans and figure out which coverage you need to protect your business.
Expect free quotes, professional advice, and great service from an independent agent in your city. Contact a local agent to get Irving business insurance policies tailored to your company's needs.