This southeastern Texas city is near a part of the Gulf Coast known as the Golden Triangle. It's called the Golden Triangle due to its income from oil production, shipping and industry. If you provide an income for your family or other dependents, it might be time to consider buying Beaumont, TX life insurance.
An agent in the Trusted Choice® network can make it easy for you to secure your family’s future with good coverage. These local agents can help you determine your life insurance needs, and they can compare a variety of Beaumont life insurance options for you. Contact a member agent today for personal service and competitive prices.
Beaumont Life Insurance Costs
- Sample monthly premium for $250,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 35-year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $23.90
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 35-year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $35.69
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 50-year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $86.98
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 50-year-old male preferred risk non-smoker: $111.38
What Might Affect Your Premiums?
You might browse the above sample rates to see that prices vary based on factors like age, policy length and general health. Even an individual’s lifestyle choices and profession might affect premiums.
This city is heavily associated with oil production, but some oilfield or refinery workers have jobs that may be considered much riskier than jobs inside downtown offices or Beaumont Independent School District classrooms. Even living in a ZIP code near manufacturing or production facilities could be considered risky by some companies with very detailed underwriting practices.
These are reasons why it can be very prudent to shop around for an insurer that can offer good rates and policies for a person in your particular situation. A Trusted Choice member agent can help you shop for the right Beaumont life insurance plan for your family’s needs.
What Kind of Life Insurance Should You Buy?
- Term life insurance: Term life provides temporary life insurance for a period of years, typically between 5 and 30, or up to a certain age, typically 65. Term life provides life coverage but does not increase in cash value, and thus tends to be more affordable to purchase.
- Whole life insurance: Whole life can provide permanent coverage, and the policy may increase in cash value over time.
- Universal life insurance: This is another form of permanent life coverage. These policies may be more transparent and flexible than traditional whole life.
There is no single perfect type of life insurance for every family, although some financial professionals have strong opinions about the costs and benefits of one type over another.
Your choice will probably depend upon your budget, coverage requirements and future goals. If you want lifetime coverage, you may choose one of the permanent policies. If you want to cover a mortgage until it is paid off and have a small budget, term may be your best choice. A local agent can help you understand different kinds of policies so you can make a good choice for your needs and budget.
Who Buys Individual Life Insurance Policies?
- Number of new individual policies purchased in the U.S., 2009: 10,139
- Americans aged 25 to 34 with life insurance: over 50%
- Americans under age 25 with life insurance: 18%
- Americans who do not believe they have enough life insurance: 39%
Many Americans do not believe they have adequate coverage from existing individual or employer-based policies. Some people may never shop for more coverage because it seems like a time-consuming and possibly expensive thing to do. A Trusted Choice member agent can make this task very simple with free information about plans and several Beaumont life insurance quotes you can compare with ease.
How to Find Beaumont Life Insurance Quotes
Finding the right coverage at an affordable price does not have to be difficult. You can simply get in touch with an independent agent in the Trusted Choice network. These local agents can help you assess your requirements and provide free competitive rate quotes from a variety of highly rated insurers.
Contact one of these member agents today for more information about Beaumont life insurance.