Denton Life Insurance
Find the right life insurance for you.
This city is an excellent place for families and business, both of which can benefit from life insurance protection. To find the right Denton, TX life insurance to protect your family or ensure that your business can continue on without you, work with a knowledgeable independent agent in your local area.
A member agent in the Trusted Choice® network can help you learn everything you need to know to make an informed choice. One of these independent agents can help to assess your coverage needs, compare a variety of Denton life insurance quotes from several different insurance companies and choose the policy that is right for your needs. There are 23,000 member agencies in over 27,000 locations nationwide. Find a local member agent in your area today.
Sample Denton Life Insurance Costs
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 coverage limit for 20-year term life coverage for a 50 year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $86.98.
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 coverage limit for 20-year term life coverage for a 20 year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $25.79.
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 coverage limit for 20-year term life coverage for a 35 year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $35.69.
These sample rates are simply meant to demonstrate how prices vary for people of different ages. They are not intended as a price quote for any individual. Your insurance company will consider many different variables, in addition to your age, when setting the price of the premium for your Denton life insurance.
For example, two healthy 50 year-old men could apply for the same policy. One might have a clerical job while the other is an active member of the Denton Fire Department. Some insurers might consider the fire fighter’s profession risky and charge more for a policy. Conversely, both individuals could qualify for a life insurance discount if they don’t smoke, rarely drink, and keep their weight at a healthy level.
Comparing various policies from multiple Denton life insurance companies can pay off because every insurance company calculates rates differently, and you can find very different pricing on two identical policies. A local Trusted Choice member agent can help you find competitive comparisons while leaving you in control of the final choice.
Save on Life Insurance
Our independent agents shop around to find you the best coverage.
The Basics of Denton Life Insurance
- Term life insurance policies: These policies are temporary because they expire at the end of the policy term, which can be anywhere from 5 to 30 years. You have the ability to renew your policy once it expires, but your policy must be active at the time of your death for your beneficiaries to receive death benefits.
- Permanent life insurance policies: This type of life insurance doesn’t expire, and offers an investment component in addition to death benefits. Due to the savings portion of the policy, a permanent life insurance policy is a more expensive choice than term life. There are two types of permanent life insurance:
- Whole life insurance: This policy contains less investment risk and has predictable monthly premiums.
- Universal life insurance: This policy is more flexible than whole life, but there is more risk in the investment strategy. You can skip paying your premium for a few months at a time, but your premium costs are subject to market fluctuation, as is your rate of return.
Every individual has specific needs and goals, and you will need the right policy for you. If you need help finding Denton life insurance, rely on a local independent agent who will take time to understand your unique situation and future goals. Your agent can help you select the most sensible Denton life insurance policy for you.
Who Purchases Individual Life Insurance Policies?
- Over 50% of Americans aged 25 to 34 have life insurance.
- 18% of Americans under age 25 have life insurance.
- 39% of Americans believe they don’t have enough life insurance.
- In 2009, 10,139 new individual life insurance policies were purchased in the U.S.
According to statistics, young adults are less likely to purchase coverage than older adults. As you age, you accumulate more responsibilities and dependents. This is the main reason for purchasing Denton life insurance. However, rates increase as you age, and so some young people choose to lock in cheaper rates as a way to plan for the future.
Also, some employees can find coverage through a group plan from their place of employment. Other employees may decide they want additional coverage, greater choices, and policies that can move from job to job, so they decide to buy individual policies instead of group coverage. No matter what you decide, an independent agent can help answer all of your questions and make the best possible decision for your needs and budget.
How to Find Denton Life Insurance Quotes
Life insurance is a flexible tool that you can use to plan for your family's needs, if you should pass away suddenly. You can also use it as a tool for your own retirement planning. And finally, you can structure life insurance so that it ensures your business partner can purchase your portion of your business and keep your company going once you are gone.
An independent agent in the Trusted Choice network can help you find just the right coverage for you, and customize it to meet your goals. Contact a local member agent today for help choosing your Denton life insurance plan today.