Both Forbes and Money Magazine have rated this North Texas city as one of the best places to live in the United States. It started when small communities gathered around a rural post office. This growing Dallas suburb now has a population of over 200,000 people. If you live here, you can find Garland, TX life insurance right in the city.
There are 23,000 member agencies in 27,000 locations in the Trusted Choice® network so it’s pretty easy to find offices right in town. Your independent agent will help you compare a variety of Garland life insurance quotes to find the best rates, and select the right policy for your needs. Contact a local member agent today for personal assistance.
How Much Does Garland Life Insurance Cost?
- Example monthly rate for $250,000 of 20-year term life coverage for a 35 year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $23.90.
- Example monthly rate for $500,000 of 20-year term life coverage for a 35 year-old female preferred risk non-smoker: $35.69.
These example rates are not intended to provide exact quotes offered by a specific insurer, but simply to demonstrate how Garland life insurance prices vary because of many different factors.
These examples also show that rates can be very affordable. Life insurance provides a flexible tool, with many variables that can be adjusted to suit your needs, including the face value of the policy.
How to Find Simplified Guaranteed Life Insurance
Some insurers conduct very detailed underwriting when individuals apply for a life insurance policy, while others use simplified underwriting. These differences can affect the time it takes to get a policy and how much you will have to pay for coverage. You have a choice.
- Full underwriting can include lots of health questions and even medical tests. These insurers may categorize their policy applicants into several different risk categories.
- Simplified underwriting might only require answers to two or three basic health questions. If you are not currently hospitalized or suffering from a critical illness, you should qualify for a simplified issue policy.
- Guaranteed issue policies might not require you to answer any health or history questions at all.
While skipping complex insurance applications and medical exams might be more convenient, taking the time to complete the tests could pay off if you’re healthy. Purchasing guaranteed life insurance or "no medical exam" life insurance costs more than a policy requiring underwriting.
Your independent agent can help you understand the costs and benefits of different types of applications and how it will affect your coverage.
What Kind Of Life Insurance Should You Purchase?
- Permanent life insurance: This type of coverage does not expire and will stay active as long as you pay your premiums. Permanent life policies also include a cash value account, in addition to providing lifetime coverage. There are two types of permanent life insurance policies:
- Whole life insurance: A permanent life insurance policy with set premiums and a predictable increase in value in the investment portion of the policy.
- Universal life insurance: A more flexible permanent life insurance policy that provides various options for how to pay your premium. Universal life typically has more fluctuation in the value of the investment portion of the policy.
- Term life insurance: Term life insurance is popular because it’s affordable. These policies pay a death benefit only, and are designed to last for a certain amount of time that you choose, which can be as long as 30 years. This policy doesn’t include a cash value account.
The right choice really depends upon your budget, the amount of coverage you need, and your preferences. If you just need basic life insurance coverage, term may be a good choice. If you want lifetime coverage and an additional retirement tool, you may consider a permanent life insurance policy.
Some people purchase a larger term policy to cover current needs and a smaller permanent policy for future use. An independent agent can discuss your unique situation to come up with a sensible plan.
Group and Individual Garland Life Insurance
- Americans aged 25 to 34 with life insurance: over 50%
- Americans under age 25 with life insurance: 18%
- Americans who don’t believe they have enough life insurance: 39%
- Number of new individual policies purchased in the U.S., 2009: 10,139
Do you work for one of the large employers in the city? Companies like Raytheon and Kraft Foods offer group life insurance benefits to many employees. Some employees sign up for group life insurance because it is convenient and affordable.
However, the individual market may offer more choices. Also some group policies may end when your employment ends. If you have an individual policy, you can take your life insurance with you from job to job.
If you own or manage your own local company, you can also speak with a Trusted Choice member agent about offering group insurance benefits to your employees.
Find and Compare Garland Life Insurance Quotes
Finding the right policy and coverage for you doesn’t have to be a painfully time consuming process. A local member agent in the Trusted Choice network can assist you by talking with you about your needs and goals and providing free comparison rate quotes.