In the late 1900’s, this city was the site of a blacksmith shop, a couple of cotton gins, some small churches, and a rural general store. It has since grown into a large Dallas suburb, and is home of one of the first modern, master-planned communities in the nation. If you live in this thriving area, and have loved ones who depend on your income, it might be time to shop for the right Irving, TX life insurance.
A member of the Trusted Choice® network can help you find the right coverage, by assessing your insurance requirements, and comparing Irving life insurance quotes from multiple insurers. Contact one of these member agents right away to learn more about Irving life insurance.
Sample Premiums and Local Considerations
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 20 year old female preferred risk non-smoker: $25.79
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 35 year old female preferred risk non-smoker: $35.69
- Sample monthly premium for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 50 year old female preferred risk non-smoker: $86.98
These sample rates are not meant to illustrate exact price quotes that you may receive from an insurer. They demonstrate that coverage amounts, policy type, age, and general health can affect rates. However, these are not the only things that insurers consider when they determine how much to charge.
Your costs could even be impacted by subtle things like your profession, travel habits, or hobbies. For example, Irving hosts the American headquarters of a handful of international companies. Some insurers will even consider the international travel habits of policy applicants when they assign risk classes and rates.
Your choice of insurer can affect your rates, too. Over the life of a 20 or 30 year term life policy, a difference of only two or three dollars per month can add up to thousands of dollars in lifetime premiums. This is why it's a good idea to shop around, and find the best price possible for your coverage.
Save on Life Insurance
Our independent agents shop around to find you the best coverage.
Popular Irving Life Insurance Policies
- Temporary policies: Term life insurance is very popular, because rates are usually less expensive than permanent policies. This means that consumers can afford to purchase more coverage for less money. After the 20-30 year term is over, the policy generally expires with no cash value.
- Permanent policies: Whole life and universal life insurance do not expire after a term, and can provide lifetime coverage, for as long as you continue to pay your premium. They also grow a cash value and offer a death benefit. Coverage will be more expensive than a temporary life insurance policy, but is guaranteed even as you age and your health declines.
Some people decide to purchase a term policy with a high death benefit, to cover immediate needs, and a smaller permanent policy to provide future coverage and asset growth. Term life is cheaper, so young families may be able to afford more coverage, during the time of life when they need it most. The permanent policy can stay in force after the term policy expires, with rates locked in at a young age.
Who Buys Individual Life Insurance
- Americans aged 25 to 34 with life insurance: over 50%
- Americans under age 25 with life insurance: 18%
- Americans who do not believe they have enough life insurance: 39%
- Number of new individual policies purchased in the U.S., 2009: 10,139
Notice that older adults are more likely to consider purchasing coverage than younger adults, even though rates on a new policy increase with age. People tend to take on more responsibilities as they grow older. It's a good idea to plan ahead and lock in a low rate while you are young, even if you do not yet have many people depending on you.
Employees of medium to large companies may be offered group coverage at work. This might be a sensible and affordable choice. Others choose to purchase private insurance because it is transportable from job to job, and because it offers more options than just the ones offered by a group benefit plan.
How to Find Irving Life Insurance Quotes
An agent in the Trusted Choice network can help you find the life insurance policy that fits your situation and budget. Contact one of these member agents right away to get Irving life insurance quotes.