Fort Worth RV Insurance
(Learn how to find the right rv insurance for you.)
According to a recent USA Today article, Texas has one of the best selections of RV parks in the nation. A long warm season and plenty of nearby open spaces make recreational vehicles popular in Fort Worth. If you live here, you will not have to travel far to find the right Fort Worth, TX RV insurance either.
A Trusted Choice® agent can help you find good values when you need to insure your motorhome. These agents are located in Forth Worth and can help you compare multiple Fort Worth motorhome insurance quotes. Contact an independent agent near you to get started.
Mobile Home Cost Estimates
- Texas required liability insurance minimums: $25,000 maximum property damage, $60,000 maximum injury, $30,000 maximum for each injured person
- Estimated yearly RV insurance premiums : $800 to $2,000
- Estimated cost of Class A motorhome insurance: $1,000 to $1,300
- Estimated cost of Class C RV insurance: $800 to $3,000
- Estimated cost of trailer or 5th wheel RV: $170 to $1,000
- Insurance from an RV rental company: $15 to $75 per day
Your own Fort Worth RV insurance rates will depend upon a number of unique factors. Your insurer will consider your driving history, the model of motorhome you own, and your home ZIP code, among other things.
Shopping around for the best rates is one effective way to save money. A number of companies also offer discounts that can help you save even more. Here are some common types of discounts you might find:
- Multiple policy discount for bundling policies with one insurer
- Vehicle safety systems for reducing the risk of theft or vandalism
- Good driving history for avoiding accidents or traffic tickets
- Automatic debits or pay in advance to making billing easier
Save on RV Insurance
Our independent agents shop around to find you the best coverage.
Types of Recreational Vehicles
Of course, the type of motorhome you own will affect your rates and your coverage needs. If you have a motorized vehicle, you will need liability insurance for it. If you tow a motorhome like a camper trailer, you may be able to include its coverage under the towing vehicle's policy. These are some of the motorhomes Trusted Choice agents can insure:
- Trailer campers: These motorhomes have no engines. They are towed.
- Class A motorhomes: These are the biggest RVs. They are both a vehicle and a self-contained home, popular with people who travel a lot or even live in them full time.
- Class B motorhomes: These are camper vans or conversion vans.
- Truck campers: These sit on the back of a truck, sometimes providing a 5th wheel. They do not have their own engines.
Kinds of Fort Worth RV Insurance
You can purchase a full package of coverage or choose individual options. Your local agent can help you find the coverage you need for your unique situation. This describes common kinds of Fort Worth RV insurance:
- Contents: This provides distinct coverage for the property that you keep inside of your motorhome. Consider the value of your clothes, appliances and even event tickets.
- Comprehensive: This covers your property from non-accident damage like storms, theft or vandalism. Since this city is in a region known as “Tornado Alley,” owners might be interested to know that this is the type of coverage you need to protect your RV from wind damage.
- Liability: For motorized vehicles, this has to meet or exceed state minimums. For towed campers, you might be able to include this coverage on your regular auto or truck insurance policy.
- Collision: This insures your property if a collision results in damage to your vehicle.
- Roadside assistance: This is not really a type of insurance, but simply an added benefit. If your motorhome breaks down, you can get a tow, battery charge, flat tire fixed and other included services.
Compare Fort Worth Motorhome Insurance Quotes
It does not have to be difficult to find the right insurance and the right insurance company. An independent agent in the Trusted Choice network can help you compare rates, and answer questions about coverage.
Contact a member agent right away for more information about options and quotes for your Fort Worth RV insurance.