Get Car Insurance Quotes
The Best Way to Get Car Insurance Quotes
Most people do everything they can to trim down their cost of living. Insurance is one place you can look to save money. Since no two insurance companies have exactly the same rates, you can potentially find the coverage you need for less by comparing car insurance quotes from multiple companies. But where do you begin?
If you compare car insurance quotes online, you have to provide your personal information online for each company you want to compare. Even then, it is difficult to know exactly what you are getting, and if the coverage addresses your family’s needs.
Most people don't think to contact an independent insurance agent who will do all this work for you. It's their job to help you compare multiple auto insurance quotes quickly at no extra charge to you. TrustedChoice.com is your connection point to the 100,000+ independent insurance agents who are waiting to serve you.
Tips for Getting the Best Car Insurance Quotes
- Determine the amount of coverage you want in each aspect of your policy, including collision, comprehensive ("other than collision"), liability and uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Choose the amount of deductible you are willing to pay out of pocket if an accident occurs
- Compare the same coverage amounts and deductibles for each auto insurance quote you review
- Work with an independent agent who can provide multiple quotes for comparison
Information Agents Need for Accurate Car Insurance Quotes
To get accurate insurance quotes for you, an insurance agent will need a range of information, such as:
- Vehicle information, including make, model, and year your vehicle was manufactured
- Annual mileage and how you use the vehicle, such as commuting to work or school
- A list of all family members who use the car
- Your home address and where you store the vehicle overnight
- The type of insurance coverage you need, and any additional coverage you may want, such as towing and roadside assistance
By working with an agent, you will have someone who can advise you on how to best cover your risks. You can also consult with your agent about how to reduce costs, and inquire about any discounts that may be available based on a good driving record, associations or memberships, or specific safety courses you may have taken.
How to Compare Car Insurance Quotes Quickly
Some people like to get quick online car insurance quotes, while others prefer working directly with an agent. Either way, you are in the right place. You can quickly compare quotes online, or find a local agent who will personally help you compare multiple quotes from a range of carriers.
Enter your ZIP code to get quotes or contact a local agent in the Trusted Choice network today. You can save time and effort and find the best coverage for your needs and budget, fast.
« End of box »