Commerce City Business Insurance

Your Complete Guide to Commerce City, CO Business Insurance

How to find a local adviser

Commerce City Colorado business insurance

Commerce City, CO, is known for oil and soccer. This industrial town is heavy on the business scene. It houses an oil refinery and professional soccer stadium. With 55,923 residents, your company can thrive. 

If you're one of the 630,113 small business owners in Colorado, you'll want protection. An independent insurance agent can help find a policy that fits. Get with a local expert to start your search for a comprehensive policy. 

Your Commerce City, CO Commercial Property Coverage

Is your commercial insurance adequate? Most commercial property policies will only supply 80% of the building's value. That leaves you with 20% to pay out of pocket. To get the right insurance, speak with an agent about the following items concerning your structure

  • Year built and structural make-up 
  • Total square footage
  • Operations that occupy the property
  • Market value and replacement cost
  • Protective devices in place
  • Prior property claims

Common property risks in Commerce City, CO:

  1. Wildfires and residential fires
  2. Flooding and water damage
  3. Severe storms and lightning damage
  4. Heavy snow
  5. Burglary and other property crimes

Flood insurance and your commerce city commercial property

Flood damage is not covered under your commercial property policy. You'll need separate flood insurance to have protection for your asset. Connect with a Commerce City independent agent for quotes. 

Do You Need Worker's Compensation Insurance in Commerce City, CO?

Worker's compensation insurance will help pay for medical expenses and lost wages when an employee gets injured on the job. This coverage can save your business a lot of hassle. If you're trying to go at it alone, a professional may be a better option. 

In Colorado, worker's compensation coverage is required when you have one employee or more. With mandated policies, an expert can help make sure you meet state guidelines. Get with a Commerce City independent agent for details. 

How You Can Attract Talent in Commerce City, CO

There are 1,059,196 people in Colorado employed by small businesses. That means if you want to stay competitive, you'll need to add value. You can help pay for your employee's healthcare costs and more by offering employee benefits coverage. 

A local adviser can put together a package that works for your company and attracts new team members. Consult with a professional to go over health, life, and disability insurance options. An independent agent can show you which carriers have the best rates and protection for your staff.

Does Your Commerce City, CO Business Have All the Liability Protection It Needs?

There were $8,800,495,000 in commercial claims paid in Colorado in 2019 alone. If you're improperly insured, you could be responsible for part of that expense when a loss occurs. Speak with an independent agent about the following liability coverages:

General liability insurance

General liability insurance helps pay for damages resulting from a bodily injury or property damage claim. This policy gets used the most and needs sufficient limits of coverage. Review your coverage with a Commerce City independent agent.

Cyber liability insurance

If your business uses just email, you're vulnerable to a cyberattack. To avoid paying for damages when sensitive client or employee data gets stolen, consult with an expert. An independent agent can go over your cyber liability protection. 

Business interruption insurance

Business interruption insurance will pay for your expenses when a catastrophe or loss shuts you down. Coverage usually lasts for 12 to 24 months and can be added to your general liability policy. Consult with a Commerce City independent agent for pricing.

How a Commerce City, CO Independent Agent Can Help

You're running a business and don't have time for all the fine details that insurance brings. Why not use an expert that shops on your behalf at zero cost to your company? An independent insurance agent can help you secure coverage for an affordable price. 

If you're tired of DIYing your business insurance, contact a professional. You can connect with one of the 252 local experts on TrustedChoice. Use the find-an-agent tool to get started. 

Share this page on Twitter Share this page on Facebook Share this page on LinkedIn

TrustedChoice.com Article | Reviewed by Jeffrey Green

©2020, Consumer Agent Portal, LLC. All rights reserved.

https://www.city-data.com/city/Commerce-City-Colorado.html

https://www.c3gov.com/explore/history