Englewood Business Insurance

Your Complete Guide to Englewood, CO Business Insurance

How to find a trusted adviser

Englewood Colorado business insurance

Englewood, CO, is home to entertainment, transportation, and business. This city is known for its quaint atmosphere and small-town charm. With 34,407 residents, Englewood has a lot of opportunities to thrive.

If you're one of the 630,113 small business owners in the state, you'll need protection. An independent insurance agent can help get the coverage and rates you want. You can connect with a local expert today. 

DO You Have Enough Insurance for Your Englewood, CO Commercial Property?

If you own a commercial property in Englewood, you may not have the coverage you think. Most commercial policies will only insure your structure by up to 80%. That means you're responsible for the remaining 20%. To get the right insurance, speak with an agent about the following items concerning your building:

  • Year built and structural make-up 
  • Total square footage
  • Operations that occupy the property
  • Market value and replacement cost
  • Protective devices in place
  • Prior property claims

Common property risks in Englewood, CO:

  1. Wildfires and residential fires
  2. Flooding and water damage
  3. Severe storms and lightning damage
  4. Heavy snow
  5. Burglary and other property crimes

Does your Englewood commercial property have flood insurance?

Flood damage is not a covered loss under your commercial property policy. If you have a claim, you'll need separate flood insurance to repair or replace your asset. Get with an Englewood independent agent for FEMA-approved quotes.

How to Cover Your Employee's Interests and Yours in Englewood, CO

Your employees are your lifeline when running a successful business. There are a couple of different policy types you can get to insure your interests and protect theirs. When you're shopping for business insurance, discuss employee policies with an expert.

Worker's compensation insurance

When you own a Colorado business, you are required by law to carry worker's compensation insurance. This policy will pay for medical expenses and lost wages of an employee who gets hurt on the job. Speak with an independent agent for customized quotes. 

Employee benefits coverage 

With 1,059,196 people in Colorado employed by small businesses, you'll need to add value where you can. Employee benefits will contribute to your staff's health insurance and more. If you're looking to retain and attract team members, discuss employee benefits with an Englewood independent agent.

Does Your Englewood, CO Business Have Liability Coverage?

There were $8,800,495,000 in commercial claims paid in Colorado in 2019 alone. If you're wanting to avoid paying out of pocket, you should review your coverages with a professional. Speak with an independent agent about the following types of liability insurance:

Cyber liability insurance

Cyber liability will pay for the damages resulting from stolen data. When your system gets hacked, your business is responsible. Get with an independent agent for quotes on your company.

Business interruption insurance

Business interruption insurance will pay for your expenses when a catastrophe shuts you down. Normally, coverage lasts from 12 to 24 months. Discuss your options with an independent agent.

General liability insurance

General liability insurance will protect your finances when a lawsuit arises out of bodily injury or property damage. There are several claims that it can help cover, and limits need to be adequate. Check with an Englewood independent agent on your policy options.

Why Working with an Englewood, CO Independent Agent Can Save You Money

Business coverage can protect your company's finances when a loss occurs. To ensure you're getting the right amount of protection, contact an independent insurance agent. They will work on your behalf at zero cost to you. 

An independent agent has access to dozens of markets, saving you time and premium dollars. There are 252 local experts you can connect with on TrustedChoice. Use the find-an-agent tool to get started.

Share this page on Twitter Share this page on Facebook Share this page on LinkedIn

TrustedChoice.com Article | Reviewed by Jeffrey Green

©2020, Consumer Agent Portal, LLC. All rights reserved.

https://www.city-data.com/city/Englewood-Colorado.html

https://www.colorado.com/cities-and-towns/englewood