Northglenn Business Insurance

Your Complete Guide to Northglenn, CO Business Insurance

How to find a local trusted adviser

Northglenn Colorado business insurance

Northglenn, CO, is home to sun and great weather. This little city has over 300 days of sunshine a year. Its scenic views of the Rocky Mountains make it an iconic spot. With 38,928 residents, you'll have a lot of opportunities to grow. 

If you're one of the 630,113 small businesses in the state, you'll need protection. An independent insurance agent can help with coverage and premium. You can connect with an adviser in minutes. 

Is Your Commercial Property Insurance Enough in Northglenn, CO?

Did you know that commercial insurance could have gaps in coverage that cost you a fortune? For instance, many property policies on the market today will only insure 80% of the building's value. That makes you responsible for the remaining 20%. To get the right insurance, speak with an agent about the following items concerning your structure:

  • Year built and structural make-up 
  • Total square footage
  • Operations that occupy the property
  • Market value and replacement cost
  • Protective devices in place
  • Prior property claims

Common property risks in Northglenn, CO

  1. Wildfires and residential fires
  2. Flooding and water damage
  3. Severe storms and lightning damage
  4. Heavy snow
  5. Burglary and other property crimes

Flood insurance and your Northglenn commercial property

Contrary to popular belief, flood damage is not covered under your primary property policy. If you have a flood, you could be out thousands of dollars without flood insurance. Connect with a Northglenn independent agent for quotes. 

Worker's Compensation Insurance in Northglenn, CO

In Colorado, you are required by law to carry worker's compensation insurance if you have one or more employees. This will help pay for lost wages and medical expenses when an employee is injured on the job. It will protect your finances, and keep you from having to pay these costs out of pocket yourself.

Since the state mandates coverage, a professional is good to have in your corner. They know the ins and outs of regulated insurance and can help. Get with a Northglenn independent agent for details. 

Will Your Northglenn, CO Business Have Enough Liability Coverage?

If you want to avoid paying for a loss on your own, you'll need to have the right protection in place. There were $8,800,495,000 in commercial claims paid in Colorado in a year. Speak with an independent agent about the following liability coverages:

General liability insurance

General liability insurance protects your bottom line by paying for claims resulting from bodily injury or property damage. This is the most used policy for your business, and limits need to be sufficient. Get with a Northglenn independent agent for review.

Cyber liability insurance

If your business uses email, you are at risk of a cyberattack. Stolen data can happen with as little as one click. To have coverage for this risk, get with an independent agent for quotes.  

Business interruption insurance

Business interruption insurance will pay for your expenses when a catastrophe shuts you down. Typically, coverage will last up 1 to 2 years. Speak with a Northglenn independent agent to add this to your general liability policy.

How Employee Benefits Can Help You Retain and Attract Staff in Northglenn, CO

There are 1,059,196 people in Colorado employed by small businesses. That means you'll need to add value where you can. Employee benefits coverage will help pay for some of your staff's health insurance costs and more.

A trusted adviser can help you create a package that will attract and retain a high-quality team. You can offer more than just health insurance, and that can keep them around. Speak with a Northglenn independent agent for options.

How a Northglenn, CO Independent Agent Can Help

When you run your business, the right protection can make all the difference. An independent insurance agent can find the coverage you need for an affordable price. Since they work with several carriers, you'll always get the best deal. 

An independent agent works on your behalf at no cost, doing the shopping for you. When you want to save time and money, go to TrustedChoice. They have a network of 252 experts in Colorado that can help.

Share this page on Twitter Share this page on Facebook Share this page on LinkedIn

TrustedChoice.com Article | Reviewed by Jeffrey Green

©2021, Consumer Agent Portal, LLC. All rights reserved.

https://www.city-data.com/city/Northglenn-Colorado.html

https://www.northglenn.org/residents/about_northglenn/history.php