Located on the beautiful southwest coast of Florida, Bonita Springs offers endless beaches, boardwalks and tropical relaxation. This is also a perfect place to start a business, with an abundance of affordable commercial spaces and some of the state's lowest business taxes. With numerous incentives to draw in small businesses, Florida has really become a mecca for hopeful entrepreneurs. Since the previous year, there have been 2,180,556 small businesses in Florida offering employment to 3,000,167 residents. During that same year, small businesses received $19,737,799 in insurance payouts. This just proves that starting a business carries some major risks, so make sure you are prepared with comprehensive Bonita Springs business insurance.
Experienced independent insurance agents make it simple to find the right commercial insurance in Bonita Springs. Our friendly agents are familiar with the unique risks and rewards of running a business in a high-traffic tourist zone. They can help you find the right level of coverage for your business at a price you can afford.
Commercial liability insurance offers coverage for property damage, personal injury and legal defense. There are three types of liability insurance you should consider for your Bonita Springs small business.
- General Liability: General liability is an umbrella coverage option that protects your company against accidents or employment-related lawsuits. According to a Travelers Business Risk Summary, 60 percent of small-business owners ranked medical cost inflation as their deepest concern and more than 30 percent said they felt least prepared to handle this issue. If an employee is injured on the job, make sure you have Bonita Springs business insurance to cover the resulting medical expenses.
- Product Liability: According to a national study, 71 percent of product liability awards and 53 percent of medical malpractice awards by the courts amounted to $1 million or more. If one of your products results in bodily injury or property damage, you will be grateful that you have product liability insurance in place to pay for the resulting expenses.
- Professional Liability: If you offer services rather than physical products, professional liability insurance can safeguard your livelihood. If you are accused of bad advice that causes harm to someone else, this coverage will protect you against expensive negligence lawsuits.
Business Interruption Insurance for Small Business
- Gross domestic product in recent years: 2.2%
- Florida gross state product in recent years: 2.2%
- The recent GSP was 0% lower than the recent GDP
When you're the owner of a small business, your financial success really depends on your ability to be present. If you get sick or injured and have to be out of work while you recover, your income could come to a screeching halt. Business interruption insurance provides a way to receive lost income at the end of the year, ensuring that you have the resources you need to continue doing business in the future.
Property Insurance for Small Business
- Number of natural disasters in recent years: 119
- Only 61% of losses from natural disasters were covered
- Total uncovered property damage in recent years: $9.7 billion
Bonita Springs is a high-risk area for tornadoes and tropical storms. If your business is impacted by a serious storm, property insurance offers the resources you need to make repairs in a timely manner so you can get back to business with minimum loss or interruption.
Employee Coverages for Small Business
- Total recent spending on premiums in Florida: $3,131,293
- Ranked 49th for the highest premiums in the U.S.
- The annual cost of health care for small businesses in recent years: $5,408/person or $16,070/family
- The average national cost of workers' compensation per employee: $612
One of the most frustrating challenges for new businesses is finding affordable employee coverage options. Experienced Independent Insurance Agents can help you find the best policies for your employees at a price that your Bonita Springs small business can afford.
Cyber Crime Insurance for Small Business
- 37,059 Identity theft complaints in Florida in recent years
- Ranked highest for identity theft complaints in the U.S.
Bonita Springs small businesses have to be vigilant against cybercrime, a growing problem that has caused major disturbances in Florida's commercial industries in recent years. Research shows that only 22 percent of small businesses have a response plan in place for cyber-attacks. The best way to prepare is with cybercrime coverage included in your Bonita Springs business insurance plan.
If you want your small business to succeed, make sure you have the best Bonita Springs commercial insurance. Whether you need basic liability coverage, cybercrime insurance, or employee coverages, independent insurance agents can help. Contact an agent today to learn more about your options for Bonita Springs business insurance.