Quincy Business Insurance
Find the right business insurance policy for you.
Known as the “City of Presidents,” Quincy, MA is the birthplace of John Adams and his son John Quincy Adams. Over the years, the city has become a beacon for small businesses in Massachusetts, and many have grown to be nationally recognized companies. Howard Johnson and Dunkin’ Donuts were both started in Quincy, and today there are hundreds of new businesses operating in this immediate southern suburb of Boston.
During previous years, there were 615,775 small businesses in Massachusetts, providing jobs to 1,404,234 people. However, recent years have also brought some serious risks for business owners, with $6,530,654 paid out for losses. If you own a business in Quincy, you already know that the risks are serious. You can minimize your risk factors and protect your business investments by choosing a comprehensive Quincy business insurance plan. Our Independent Insurance Agents specialize in helping business owners find the best coverage for their company’s size and budget.
Every Quincy business owner needs general liability insurance to safeguard against lawsuits. If you are sued, mounting a defense can get expensive. According to a recent Travelers Business Risk Summary, 60 percent of small-business owners ranked medical cost inflation as their highest concern and more than 30 percent said they felt least prepared to handle this issue. Our Independent Insurance Agents can help you find a liability insurance policy that is right for your business.
- Product Liability: According to a national study, 71 percent of product liability awards by the courts amounted to $1 million or more. If you were sued for a defective product, could your business withstand that kind of financial burden? Product liability steps in to protect your finances and cover the costs of legal settlements and attorney fees if you are ever involved in a lawsuit.
- Errors & Omissions/Professional Liability: For companies that aren’t involved in making or selling products, the best solution is professional liability coverage. This type of liability insurance protects you against errors and omissions. Many businesses are not aware that small mistakes can lead to major legal issues. With professional liability coverage, you have peace of mind that your company is secure even if you or an employee makes a judgment error.
Business Interruption Insurance for Quincy Businesses
- Recent Gross domestic product: 2.2%
- Recent Massachusetts gross state product: 1.6%
- The recent GSP was 0.6% lower than the recent GDP
Danger lurks around every corner for the business owner. Many times, situations beyond your control can lead to your business being shut down for an extended period of time. Fires, hurricanes, tornadoes and even vandalism are just a few of the uncontrollable circumstances that can force you to shut down operations. Business interruption insurance is a safety net that protects your business by compensating you for lost profits after an eligible interrupting event.
Property Insurance for Quincy Businesses
- Number of recent natural disasters: 119
- Only 61% of losses from natural disasters were covered
- Total uncovered property damage in recent years: $9.7 billion
Quincy is a high-risk hurricane zone, with a long history of serious storms and major property damage. As a business owner, you have to consider the risks that natural disasters pose to your business. Commercial property insurance gives you peace of mind that your company is always covered and you will have the resources needed to make repairs if a major storm system sweeps through your neighborhood.
Save on Business Insurance
Our independent agents shop around to find you the best coverage.
Workers' Compensation for Quincy Businesses
If an employee gets injured on the job, you are responsible to pay for medical care. Workers' compensation insurance handles everything by covering claims and monitoring medical bills for accuracy. This coverage also protects your company from an expensive lawsuit in the aftermath of an employee accident or injury.
Employee Coverages for Quincy Businesses
- Total recent spending on premiums in Massachusetts: $1,061,981
- Ranked 36th for the highest premiums in the U.S.
- Annual cost of health care for small businesses in recent years: $6,379/person or $17,424/family
Choosing the right health care insurance and life insurance benefits for your company can be challenging, especially with premiums steadily climbing. Our Independent Insurance Agents specialize in finding affordable employee coverages for small businesses. Whether you’re looking for insurance for just your own family or for a large staff, our experienced agents will lead you to the right kind of employee coverage benefits for your unique situation.
Cyber Crime Insurance for Quincy Businesses
- 5,116 Identity theft complaints in Massachusetts in recent years
- Ranked 25th highest for identity theft complaints in the U.S.
Identity theft is a growing problem across Massachusetts, and business owners aren’t immune. In fact, it’s just the opposite. Cyber crime is a growing problem for small businesses. Research shows that only 22 percent of small businesses have a response plan in place to deal with cyber attacks and data breaches. Make sure your company is prepared to handle a hacker by investing in the best commercial insurance coverage.
Our Independent Insurance Agents make it easier than ever to find the most comprehensive, affordable business insurance. Whether you’re a sole proprietor, a partnership LLC or a growing corporation, our Independent Insurance Agents can match you with the right kind of commercial insurance. Our experienced agents will provide free rate quotes on multiple policies and help you mix and match the coverages that interest you the most to create a customized business insurance plan that is right for your business.
Contact an agent today to learn more about Quincy business insurance and to get your free customized quote.