In each state, there comes a set of rules that govern the roadways. If you're a licensed driver, you'll have to follow these requirements to avoid fines or worse. Eunice, NM, car insurance can help with coverage that's accurate and sufficient.
A Eunice, NM, independent insurance agent will do the shopping for free, which means you save time and money. They'll use highly rated carriers, so you're properly protected. Connect with a local expert for custom quotes in minutes.
What Is Car Insurance?
In Eunice, NM, you'll be mandated to carry the state minimum liability limits to use the streets. Check out how car insurance works below.
- Minimum limits of auto liability in Eunice, NM: $25,000 per person/ $50,000 per accident/ $10,000 property damage
Your auto policy will provide coverage for the following.
- Property: Coverage for damage to vehicles and outside property
- Liability: Coverage for bodily injury or property damage
- Medical: Coverage for your medical expenses due to an at-fault loss
What Does Car Insurance Cover in Eunice, New Mexico?
Your car insurance policy will only come with the state minimum liability, and that's pretty much it. If you want more coverage in Eunice, NM, you'll have to add it for an additional premium. In the meantime, check out some options.
- Gap coverage: Pays for the difference in your remaining loan balance and the market value when a total loss occurs.
- Tow coverage: Will pay for a tow truck to tow a covered auto due to a loss.
- Rental car coverage: Will provide reimbursement for a rental car when your covered auto is damaged.
- Comprehensive coverage: Will pay for property damage to your vehicle that is hit by an unavoidable object.
- Collision coverage: Pays for property damage to your car in the event of a crash.
Save on Car Insurance
Our independent agents shop around to find you the best coverage.
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost in Eunice, New Mexico?
Every car insurance policy is rated on the individual's specifications and risk exposures. Insurance companies use a variety of criteria points to calculate your costs. Check out rating factors the carriers use below in Eunice, NM.
- The coverages you choose
- Policy discounts that may apply
- Your claims history
- Your insurance score
- Catastrophes reported
- Local crime rates
- Your motor vehicle record (MVR)
There are several ways you can save on coverage, and bundling is one of them. If you bundle your car and home insurance with the same carrier, you'll get savings of 30% or more in most cases.
Number of Uninsured Motorists in New Mexico
In Eunice, NM, you'll be required to carry the minimum liability limits. However, that does not include uninsured motorists coverage. If you're looking for the best chance at transferring all your risk to the carrier, you'll want this limit on your auto policy. Let's look at the facts.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists or UM/UIM: This coverage will pay for your expenses arising from an accident with an uninsured at-fault driver.
- National average of uninsured drivers: 13.0%
- New Mexico average of uninsured drivers: 20.8%
Vehicle Thefts in Eunice, New Mexico
Every city comes with a local crime that impacts your safety and insurance policies. If you have theft occur to your vehicle, it can raise your rates in the future. Let's take a peek at the theft rates per 100,000 people:
- National average: 228.9
- New Mexico average: 485.8
In order to have protection against a theft or vandalism loss to your car, you must have specific coverage. Comprehensive insurance is optional and can be added for an additional premium to help cover you from a theft or vandalism claim.
How a Eunice, New Mexico, Independent Insurance Agent Can Help
When you're searching for the best car insurance in Eunice, NM, consider using a trusted adviser. There are multiple options out there for auto coverage, making it confusing to know what's needed. Instead of going at it alone, get a licensed professional for free.
A Eunice, NM, independent insurance agent has access to a network of carriers at once. They'll present the policy that fits your needs for an affordable price. Connect with a local expert on trustedchoice.com to start saving in minutes.