Originally established as a humble trading post at a natural ford of the Trinity River, this city now anchors the largest Metropolitan Area in the southern United States. Subsequent transportation, industrial, oil, real estate, and technology booms have grown the “Big D” into the one of the country’s economic anchors. Even though this city has grown into one of the largest U.S. cities, you can still get personal service when you're looking for Dallas, TX life insurance.
Agents in the Trusted Choice® network are located right in the city. These member agents can help you evaluate your family’s coverage requirements and compare a variety of Dallas life insurance quotes. Find a local independent agent right away for help with your all of your insurance needs and questions.
Compare Dallas Life Insurance Costs
- Many people overestimate the cost of life insurance according to a recent LIMRA (Life Insurance Marketing Resources Association) study
- Example monthly rate for $500,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 35 year old female preferred risk non-smoker: $35.69
- Example monthly rate for $250,000 of 20 year term life coverage for a 35 year old female preferred risk non-smoker: $23.90
These examples demonstrate how prices may vary because of policy type, coverage amount, gender, and the applicant’s health. They are not intended as actual rate quotes from any one particular insurer for a specific individual. The best way to find out how much you will pay for life insurance is to work with a Trusted Choice member agent and get a quote.
Life Insurance Discounts
You may qualify for life insurance discounts because of your general good health and good health habits. People who refrain from smoking, seldom drink alcohol, and keep their weight controlled often qualify for preferred rate quotes.
However, you should not be afraid to shop around for coverage just because you do not think you fit the profile of a perfect client. Many insurers work with people with controlled health issues or habits that may make them higher risk applicants. An agent in the Trusted Choice network can help you navigate to an insurance company that will give you the best insurance for your needs at a price that fits your budget, no matter what your risk status is.
Types of Dallas Life Insurance
- Term life insurance: Term life insurance is popular because it is usually cheapest. These policies are only meant to last for a certain amount of time, like 5 to 30 years, or for a maximum age, like 65 years old. Ordinarily, term policies only pay a death benefit and do not have an accrued cash value.
- Permanent life insurance: This includes whole and universal life. This type of coverage does not expire, but stays in force as long as it the premiums are paid. These policies might also grow a cash value in addition to providing lifetime coverage.
The type of life insurance that is best for you will depend upon your financial goals, current budget, and coverage requirements. Term is cheaper to purchase, so many families can afford larger coverage amounts. Whole and universal life can provide lifetime coverage and may grow a cash value that can be used as an asset in the future.
You can discuss your unique situation with an independent agent in the Trusted Choice network in order to figure out which strategy will be best for you.
Determine Your Life Insurance Needs
- LIMRA (Life Insurance and Market Research Association) conducted a life insurance ownership study in 2010 and found that almost a third of U.S. families have no life insurance
- Americans who do not believe they have enough life insurance: 39%
- Number of new individual policies purchased in the U.S., 2009: 10,139
- Americans aged 25 to 34 with life insurance: over 50%
- Americans under age 25 with life insurance: 18%
Somewhat older adults may be more inclined to purchase coverage than young people. Older people have had more time to accumulate responsibilities like a mortgage, a spouse, and children. However, some young adults purchase coverage to take advantage of lower rates.
Dallas Life Insurance for Businesses
You may be offered coverage at work if your employer has a group life insurance benefits plan. While this might be convenient, you may also want to explore the options available on the private market.
You can also find out more about offering group insurance benefits to your employees by speaking with a Trusted Choice member agent. Many local employers have found that group benefits help increase morale and retain a loyal workforce.
How to Find Dallas Life Insurance Quotes
Even in this major city, you can find personal service and custom-tailored plans from a Trusted Choice member agent. These agents will help you assess your needs, suggest policy options, and compare prices from multiple companies. Find a Trusted Choice member agent right away for more information about Dallas life insurance.